Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

Can't see it to be honest, Silva is too good a player. Next year Pep will make him our new Xavi :) More likely that Toure, Nasri, Fernando, possibly Fernandinho will be gone.

Can't see it to be honest, Silva is too good a player. Next year Pep will make him our new Xavi :) More likely that Toure, Nasri, Fernando, possibly Fernandinho will be gone.

I don't think they are similar at all. Of Pep's Barca side the player Silva most resembles in my opinion is Messi without the speed or otherwordly brilliance of course. Silva could play a false 9.

Nasri is more like Iniesta but again not as good. Xavi? In my opinion there has never been anyone quite like him. But from our set up despite obvious physical dissimilarities it's Yaya.

One, Pep isn't divulging his plans to anyone so there are no ITK reports to be made. Two, Silva's future at City is far safer than say Nasri who represent the polar opposites of the sort of midfielder Pep prefers

One, Pep isn't divulging his plans to anyone so there are no ITK reports to be made. Two, Silva's future at City is far safer than say Nasri who represent the polar opposites of the sort of midfielder Pep prefers
Spot on!!

Our main weakness is at central midfield and I think Pep will make it a priority to overhaul that and no coincidence that Pogba and Busquetts have been the most linked players with us since Pep's announcement.

This can't be true because the same source has said Pep is definitely going to the rags or chelski, so he must be well in. Ha bloody Ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.