Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

I think you need a well earned kip mate, sounds like you've been on the juice a bit today, sleep tight.
Told you, I'm in work. Been here all day apart from the couple of hours I shot out to go to the game. No drink for me I'm afraid.

What a load of bollocks. If Pep wants to make a statement by fucking off one of our bigger ego's, I'd better my bottom dollar that Silva won't be that player. The lad's a genius who's playing through an injury. He'll still be very very useful next season and the one after that I'd imagine.

Well why so aggressive then ? If its not drink is it drugs ? I dont get why a City fan asking other City fans why Silva is off the boil attracts so much animosity. But if you really to fight let me know.
Because he's getting far too much grief and it pisses me off. Today wasn't his best game for us but it was a marked improvement on recent weeks. It's also pretty obvious why he's been off the boil. It's not a coincidence that he's been misfiring since coming back from a bad injury, especially when he was our stand out player beforehand.
I'll let you know mate.

A role like Pirlo then. But as you said he has lost a bit of pace and on top of that accommodating him would mean other midfielders would have to share his burden of pressing. Unless Silva regain his Premier League form and start converting his League performances into Champions League matches, Pep will try to offload him.

possibilty, but in a midfield of 3 of like Busquets, Pogba and Silva, that would work for me with Sterling and KDB on the side attakck with Aguero up top.

Only Pep knows what he will do when he gets here, until then it is all speculation and we just shouldn't rise to the media's bait by regurgitating their crap - it is designed to undermine our confidence and unsettle players.
I'm just ignoring all the speculation. Just wish the summer would hurry up (oh hang on; it is summer here in New Zealand) so I can start looking forward to next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.