Report that Guardiola plans to sell Silva [according to Twitter ITK]

One, Pep isn't divulging his plans to anyone so there are no ITK reports to be made. Two, Silva's future at City is far safer than say Nasri who represent the polar opposites of the sort of midfielder Pep prefers

Nonesense. Fernando is the polar opposite of what Pep prefers. A player who doesn't want the ball, and who only plays square or backwards. He likes midfielders with brilliant technique who look forwards and make difficult passes look easy.

People thought Robben was finished at Bayern when Pep got there. He doesn't press enough, doesn't work hard enough. The thing is, he's a supremely gifted footballer, Pep had faith in him and helped to improve the defensive side of his game.

I expect the same thing with Nasri. He's a very gifted footballer technically, can play in a variety of positions, plays attacking minded passes and never gives the ball away. If anything, I'd say he's our MOST suitable Pep style player.

Clearly he'll have to improve his work rate and defensive discipline, but if Robben can, there's absolutely no reason why Nasri can't.

People are becoming a bit obsessed with this idea that all Pep's players have to press. People are forgetting that it's more important that Pep's players have to be supremely gifted technical footballers to be able to play for him.

You can teach a technical player to work hard, but it's much harder to teach a hard working player to be technical. I think Nasri will be an important player for us next season. In possession, he's the closest thing we'll find to an Iniesta. Out of possession, there's plenty of room for improvement, and I expect to see a lot of it under Pep!

Nonsense right back at ya.

One, you'll find out soon enough when Pep takes over but he does not make a habit of divulging his plans to many people nevermind broadcasting it through ITK tweetbots - never happening.

Two, nothing in what you wrote refuted what I said about Silva & Nasri.

Three, Robben was not a disciplinary problem like Nasri has been and Samir has never reached Robben's levels as a player...ever. Daft to even compare the two and I don't even like Arjen Robben.

Nonsense right back at ya.

One, you'll find out soon enough when Pep takes over but he does not make a habit of divulging his plans to many people nevermind broadcasting it through ITK tweetbots - never happening.

Two, nothing in what you wrote refuted what I said about Silva & Nasri.

Three, Robben was not a disciplinary problem like Nasri has been and Samir has never reached Robben's levels as a player...ever. Daft to even compare the two and I don't even like Arjen Robben.

Double nonesense.

You said Nasri repesents "the polar opposite of the kind of midfielder Pep prefers". That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard on here.

What I think you meant was, technically Nasri repesents exactly the kind of player Pep prefers, but out of possession he has a lot of improvement to make to be a success under Pep.

Robben was not a disciplinary problem?! I'm not sure if you're joking?

Nonesense. Fernando is the polar opposite of what Pep prefers. A player who doesn't want the ball, and who only plays square or backwards. He likes midfielders with brilliant technique who look forwards and make difficult passes look easy.

People thought Robben was finished at Bayern when Pep got there. He doesn't press enough, doesn't work hard enough. The thing is, he's a supremely gifted footballer, Pep had faith in him and helped to improve the defensive side of his game.

I expect the same thing with Nasri. He's a very gifted footballer technically, can play in a variety of positions, plays attacking minded passes and never gives the ball away. If anything, I'd say he's our MOST suitable Pep style player.

Clearly he'll have to improve his work rate and defensive discipline, but if Robben can, there's absolutely no reason why Nasri can't.

People are becoming a bit obsessed with this idea that all Pep's players have to press. People are forgetting that it's more important that Pep's players have to be supremely gifted technical footballers to be able to play for him.

You can teach a technical player to work hard, but it's much harder to teach a hard working player to be technical. I think Nasri will be an important player for us next season. In possession, he's the closest thing we'll find to an Iniesta. Out of possession, there's plenty of room for improvement, and I expect to see a lot of it under Pep!

It all depends with Nasri as Pep wants players that primarily will keep the ball and he can do that. Technically Nasri is a gifted footballer yes, but his attitude and defensive work rate isn't near good enough for a Pep side. I hope Pep can improve this but if his attitude stays the same he'll be a goner!!

Double nonesense.

You said Nasri repesents "the polar opposite of the kind of midfielder Pep prefers". That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard on here.

Still nonsense since you failed to point out how it's untrue. Does Pep like lazy midfielders? Does Pep like midfielders that chirp to the press, even through their spouse/GFs? Does Pep like poor attitudes in his midfielders that see them kicked off the team ala Deschamps? I think you might want to park your load of BS right here then

What I think you meant was, technically Nasri repesents exactly the kind of player Pep prefers, but out of possession he has a lot of improvement to make to be a success under Pep.

Robben was not a disciplinary problem?! I'm not sure if you're joking?

Takes more than technical ability to work under Pep, Fabregas says hello

Not sure if you're joking, I said wasn't a disciplinary problem like Nasri - not a diver

It all depends with Nasri as Pep wants players that primarily will keep the ball and he can do that. Technically Nasri is a gifted footballer yes, but his attitude and defensive work rate isn't near good enough for a Pep side. I hope Pep can improve this but if his attitude stays the same he'll be a goner!!

I completely agree with you mate. Technically, Nasri is taylor made for a Pep team. Without the ball, he has a huge amount of improving to do.

But as I said earlier, it was widely reported that Pep was going to get rid of Robben when he turned up at Bayern because he didn't do enough defensively, he was too selfish, not a team player.

Instead Pep worked with him, coached him on the defensive side of his game and moulded him in to a player suited to his style of play. There's no reason why the same thing can't happen with Nasri.

Still nonsense since you failed to point out how it's untrue. Does Pep like lazy midfielders? Does Pep like midfielders that chirp to the press, even through their spouse/GFs? Does Pep like poor attitudes in his midfielders that see them kicked off the team ala Deschamps? I think you might want to park your load of BS right here then

Takes more than technical ability to work under Pep, Fabregas says hello

Not sure if you're joking, I said wasn't a disciplinary problem like Nasri - not a diver

Have you changed your name from Dax to FCBarca? Previously Pell Over Pep? Serious question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.