Resident Evil 6

I enjoyed 5 until the end when I had that twat chasing me around a rooftop. Couldnt see the fucker to hit him, gave up, never switched it on again.

Agree with others though, the first one on PS1 was incredible, dont know if any game will be able to get me as engrossed as that one did.

I've just finished the Leon story line after fighting that boss for nearly 2 fucking hours at the end. Didn't mind the Leon story but the Redfield 1 Zombies with guns? Not even tried the Jake 1 don't think I'll be playing it again. Resident Evil 1 was my best but I loved 5 and cleared it on every difficulty with unlimited ammo.

I was doing the Leon story and I've just been in China where the bomb lets off the virus, I've fought through and I've ended up back where I originally started, where the crashed plane blows up and me having to get away from the blast. It only says I've done 3% of the game so is this correct? why am I back at the start?

BlueBlood84 said:
Anybody else play the remake and zero on the game cube?

The remake is outstanding.

Yes! They are both quality, I appreciated how they didn't really fuck with the stories when remaking the originals for the GC, just a lot better graphics and gameplay.

Resi 1,2 and zero are the only ones I have for the GC anymore.

Scareye said:
The Flash said:
Sorry to disappoint, but Silent Hill pissed all over the Resi series for sheer shit-your-pants, creepy gameplay.

Silent hill was a great game.

Silent hill is the only game I've ever really played, playing that late at night with the lights out, fucking quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.