Resident Evil 6

One and two were unbelievably good,three was good but a bit short.

Four's probably my favourite game of all time,mercenaries was great,spent ridiculous amount of hours playing that.

Five,the main game was average but mercenaries was even better that the version in four and I spent hundreds of hours playing that,was hooked on it.

With 6 they've even fucked up the mercenaries bit the silly twats,how they can spend so much time and money making a game and get it so completely wrong is baffling.

Ok I was looking at getting RE6 but I'm having second thoughts now. I've not played an RE game since 2 on the PS2 which was the best game I ever played. I've an xbox 360 so whats the consensus about which I should get?

Can you get the first one for xbox? I never played that, and whats all this Code Veronica and Operation Racoon City?

Cheers.

The Pope said:
Ok I was looking at getting RE6 but I'm having second thoughts now. I've not played an RE game since 2 on the PS2 which was the best game I ever played. I've an xbox 360 so whats the consensus about which I should get?

Can you get the first one for xbox? I never played that, and whats all this Code Veronica and Operation Racoon City?

Cheers.
personally mate stay away, far too much like gears of war now, its shite. id got for Coder vernoica for 15 quid, the last of a great bunch of games with the fixed camera angles which to me was better than the roming camera angle they use now

Bibinho said:
The Pope said:

Cheers.
personally mate stay away, far too much like gears of war now, its shite. id got for Coder vernoica for 15 quid, the last of a great bunch of games with the fixed camera angles which to me was better than the roming camera angle they use now

Cheers mate.
Is that RE4? Thought Code Veronica was for another console? No?

Silent Hill and Resi were both brilliant on the PS1 but the best survival horror on the ps1 in my opinion is Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare... Ive still got it and was playing it on my PS3 the other day and it was still brilliant but i couldn't get used to the graphics so im back playing Resi 6

kippaxchris said:
Silent Hill and Resi were both brilliant on the PS1 but the best survival horror on the ps1 in my opinion is Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare... Ive still got it and was playing it on my PS3 the other day and it was still brilliant but i couldn't get used to the graphics so im back playing Resi 6

Alone in the dark, I use to play that game and i kept getting stuck in a certain part, after a few weeks of not getting any further I gave up playing it.

The Pope said:
Bibinho said:
The Pope said:

Cheers.

Cheers mate.
Go to the games section on the dashboard mate and you can buy resi 4 or code veronica both great games but for me theres no school like the old school and code veronica is the better game

Bibinho said:
The Pope said:
Bibinho said:

Cheers mate.

Go to the games section on the dashboard mate and you can buy resi 4 or code veronica both great games but for me theres no school like the old school and code veronica is the better game

Argh! 1.83 GB for Code Veronica and 3.59 GB for RE4

I've only got the 4 GB console !

Bollocks, what Operation Raccoon City like??

I rent these types of games for my kids now. They complete them in 2 bloody days they're that easy. Waste of bloody money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.