Resident Evil 6

The Pope said:
Bibinho said:
The Pope said:
Cheers mate.
Is that RE4? Thought Code Veronica was for another console? No?

Go to the games section on the dashboard mate and you can buy resi 4 or code veronica both great games but for me theres no school like the old school and code veronica is the better game

Argh! 1.83 GB for Code Veronica and 3.59 GB for RE4

I've only got the 4 GB console !

Bollocks, what Operation Raccoon City like??
Its alright i suppose its a duck and cover game, not typical resident evil but alright for killing time

Bibinho said:
The Pope said:
Bibinho said:
Go to the games section on the dashboard mate and you can buy resi 4 or code veronica both great games but for me theres no school like the old school and code veronica is the better game

Its alright i suppose its a duck and cover game, not typical resident evil but alright for killing time

Fuck it then I'm going to have a look at Condemned and Silent Hill.
Go on, whats the best Condemned? 1 or 2 and best Silent Hill..? there appear to be loads.

The Pope said:
Bibinho said:
The Pope said:
Cheers mate.
Is that RE4? Thought Code Veronica was for another console? No?

Operation Raccoon City is terrible if your looking for a Resi type game its more like COD

The Pope said:
Bibinho said:
The Pope said:

Go on, whats the best Condemned? 1 or 2 and best Silent Hill..? there appear to be loads.
Im currently playing the new silent hill, very good game and a steal for only 14 quid... That or alan wake are brilliant games if your looking for a survival horror sort of game

Bibinho said:
The Pope said:
Bibinho said:

Im currently playing the new silent hill, very good game and a steal for only 14 quid... That or alan wake are brilliant games if your looking for a survival horror sort of game
Where is it 14 quid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.