Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

Cat city. :-)

Yeah mate. Fucking loads of Cats everywhere. Thankfully I love Cats. A bit sad I know, my best mate is my Cat Carlos(Tevez) I can't describe how much I love him. TBH, most of the Cats look fucked in Istanbul, but they seem happy and are free to roam about, which is the main thing.

They really take care of stray animals in Turkey, they are all chipped and get veterinary care as required.

I can't say for certain as I wasn't there, but I reckon from what no have read that a water cannon would have been very welcome near the stadium to cool down and a chance to get a drink lol
It would have been nice as UEFA had neglected to supply any water for the fans.

Cat city. :-)

Yeah mate. Fucking loads of Cats everywhere. Thankfully I love Cats. A bit sad I know, my best mate is my Cat Carlos(Tevez) I can't describe how much I love him. TBH, most of the Cats look fucked in Istanbul, but they seem happy and are free to roam about, which is the main thing.
I didn't realise that I had your cat on the back of one of my City shirts - GATITO 32. GATITO is Spanish for kitten, a kitten is a cat, C-A-T, Carlos Alberto Tevez.

Respect to all blues and Inter fans in Istanbul, not a spot of bother and many Inter fans were congratulating me and very gracious in defeat. A few asked for selfies so I duly obliged. The Yanikapi Fan zone was well organised if a little manufacturered and sterile. Wish the die hard blues in there could have congregated together better and created more buzz but hey ho , the result was all that mattered in the end

When those two CITY buses arrived at the ground I said to the assembled throng (all five of us, including 3yr old grandson who can sing City City the best team in the land and all the world with conviction!) that there were clearly no Dippers 'cos the coaches arrived totally unscathed.
That reminds me have the scouse police concluded their enquiries into that ?So much video evidence they surely caught every single perpetrator.....No ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.