Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

Cat city. :-)

Yeah mate. Fucking loads of Cats everywhere. Thankfully I love Cats. A bit sad I know, my best mate is my Cat Carlos(Tevez) I can't describe how much I love him. TBH, most of the Cats look fucked in Istanbul, but they seem happy and are free to roam about, which is the main thing.
A lot of them did looked fucked but in some areas the locals try to look after them. We saw numerous little shelters built specifically for the cats, all with food and water bowls that were full.

Saw some woman sat on the floor ripping open black bin bags that were full of KFC boxes and wrappers. She was pulling any scraps of chicken off the bones and putting them in a cup. I thought to myself that I'd rather be one of the cats than her and gave her a few lira.

I took my 9 year old over to Istanbul on Thursday morning and was worried slightly, especially in light of the Fiorentina knobs against West Ham the night before. No such worries needed. The locals were fucking brilliant and the Inter fans were impeccable. They way they stayed at the end even when their team had lost was worthy of applause. Saw them in town afterwards at 4am after the fucking shambles bus journey back and they applauded us as we were walking back through Taksim Square. I said to them in return well played and you gave us a good fucking game. Brilliant experience from both sets of fans during the whole three day experience.

Cat city. :-)

Yeah mate. Fucking loads of Cats everywhere. Thankfully I love Cats. A bit sad I know, my best mate is my Cat Carlos(Tevez) I can't describe how much I love him. TBH, most of the Cats look fucked in Istanbul, but they seem happy and are free to roam about, which is the main thing.
No wonder fernandes is scared to go to Istanbul .

A lot of them did looked fucked but in some areas the locals try to look after them. We saw numerous little shelters built specifically for the cats, all with food and water bowls that were full.

Saw some woman sat on the floor ripping open black bin bags that were full of KFC boxes and wrappers. She was pulling any scraps of chicken off the bones and putting them in a cup. I thought to myself that I'd rather be one of the cats than her and gave her a few lira.

Give some Green Man Jerk Chicken - soon solve the stray cat problem

My father travelled a lot for work. In the 70s, he came back from Milan with an absolutely enormous Internzionale flag for me. It was amazing. So I kind of rooted for them during the Football Italia era on Channel 4. Really good history they have, as do we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.