Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

Can we get a message on their forum wishing them well? Or even a message in a newspaper.

Already done it.

A few replies.

Thank You Inter Milan Fans​

You are a credit to your club.
Your support was fantastic before, during and after the CL final.
Staying after the final to applaud your team (and the City team)
Both sets of fans mixing before and after the match in Istanbul with no trouble at all and becoming friends.
Good luck next season in Serie A and in the CL.
Please see the comments from City fans praising your fans and your support, posted on Blue Moon, which is the biggest Manchester City fans forum.

The Reno I knew liked a drink.
He was a great guy but this Reno lived just off King St.
He went back to Italy for a few years with his partner Joan, came back and sadly died last year
Different one,my uncle came over in the 60's and worked at Patrios , He died the day I was at Arsenal away when we won 3-0 a few yeas ago,from Rome.

It feels so good to hear your positive words!
Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I'll be rooting for you to win in England
Your fans were incredibly well behaved and decent. I will be looking out for Inter to win the Scudetta next season pal. Grazie e bueno fortuna

Would that be Reno that used to drink in the old general and Newborough in Dukinfield?
Do you still go in the Angel, met Josh (fish tank man) in the Crown and Anchor last night. He used to contribute to Beet Trautman’s Helmet, Noel Bailey who runs that fanzine was in there with his 84 mate who’d taken a tumble in Istanbul but was in great spirits.

Attachments

• IMG_5896.jpeg
    IMG_5896.jpeg
    491.1 KB · Views: 36

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.