Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

It feels so good to hear your positive words!
Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I'll be rooting for you to win in England
I wish i could post a few short videos i took of your fans singing on the shuttle bus from SAW to Taksim, its says the files are to big,nevermind.

All the Inter fans we spoke to were top blokes. One guy in particular said how much they respected us because of how we have‘suffered’. Will definitely have a soft spot for them now
I hope we get Inter and Real Sociedad in the Group Stage next season.

Be good to have a few games home and away with Inter’s fans and Džeko, and get David Silva back at the Etihad!

Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I’ve always wanted Inter to beat Milan anyway, simply because you have a better kit.

Blue>red

City are respected more abroad than in the UK how mental is that ? It’s all down the disgusting UK Media feeding the classless rag and dipper cunts .Inter fans and Inter Milan FC were absolute class last night a joy to behold.
It's so wrong how the media shape the opinions of others, just look how we thought lockdown was so needed just because they kept pushing for it.

The 115 charges I am not worried about either, if worse comes to worse, we will just get a slap on the wrists, no trophies will be taken away. The media especially Auntie Beeb make it sound an awful lot worse than it really is.

It's so wrong how the media shape the opinions of others, just look how we thought lockdown was so needed just because they kept pushing for it.

The 115 charges I am not worried about either, if worse comes to worse, we will just get a slap on the wrists, no trophies will be taken away. The media especially Auntie Beeb make it sound an awful lot worse than it really is.
It's not actually 115, a lot are resiplicatating from 2013 to 2021 so once we're cleard of one the others will be removed from each year ! It's just the beeb and the rest boiling piss to make it look worse than it is ! We are only being charged with 4 regarding financial miss management ! The rest are trivial to say the least apparently we've played games with the grass on the pitch being too long !! Good look with proving that !

Please encourage all your fans to petition UEFA regarding the chaotic and dangerous post match transport arrangements.

I'm surprised no one was seriously injured or killed !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.