Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

Strange really, no dippers in town = no deaths, no mahem, no tear gas & no false compo claims.
When those two CITY buses arrived at the ground I said to the assembled throng (all five of us, including 3yr old grandson who can sing City City the best team in the land and all the world with conviction!) that there were clearly no Dippers 'cos the coaches arrived totally unscathed.

The Champions League trophy and Treble party is still going on.

No trouble, just beer drinking and songs.

PXL-20230611-175616108-MP.jpg

PXL-20230611-180047602-MP.jpg

If we ever draw Galatasaray in the CL, I think we will be welcomed by their fans. They had a great time joining in with the City fans
Always preferred Fenerbahce myself. I hope this positive trips sees more Blues book Istanbul in the future. It really is a smashing city and I laughed for two nights. The Turks are very welcoming, proud people.

Yes, but despite these frustrations both sets of fans didn't feel the need to murder anyone and the local police didn't need water cannons.
Water cannon were out and about but not used. Bit like PSG away 6 or 7 years ago when the riot police expected us to act like Chelsea or rags but instead found themselves watching 2,500 drunks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.