Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

A positive sign of the times: a couple of gay Inter fans came and sat in the bar I was in after the game that was showing the highlights. They looked pretty sad, and a bit of banter was shared, but nothing about their sexuality and a few older Manc lads took them to one side to say how impressed they were with their team.

Transport fuck up? That is putting it bloody mildly!!
We had a hotel on Friday night so went to the airport on Saturday morning to the left luggage office and to catch the shuttle to the city centre. - We were on the bus for two fucking hours.
Later we queued for 40 minutes from 4-30 for a shuttle to the ground and it was at least two hours on that one.
After the game it took us half an hour to find a bus back to IST airport and two fucking hours just to get off the car park.
Also, the queues at turnstile R were very badly managed 90 minutes before kick-off.

The UEFA apps worked OK and I didn't hear of anybody's ticket not working but holding a final at a stadium in the middle of nowhere is just a joke. The metro should have been split with alternative trains being for City and Inter fans.

As for Inter fans: Saw a few around the city centre before the game and no problems at all. The CL Festival zone had fans of all European clubs there including rags, dippers, Arse and Spuds. But most seemed foreign so just glory-hunting gerbils.
UEFA are a fucking shambles - couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Had to queue up for an hour for the shuttle bus which then took 2 hours to get to the fan park which was an even bigger shitshow - queues were ridiculously long and then they ran out of beer and food. To top it all off we got back to the bus park only to be told that the buses to the city centre weren’t running cos of road closures and had to get the metro home

It feels so good to hear your positive words!
Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I'll be rooting for you to win in England
Always had a soft spot for Inter, the old man took me to see this match, all the best for the future...

It feels so good to hear your positive words!
Now, please, cheer for us at the next derby with Milan, or against Juventus! (I don't mean actually watch the game or get interested in Serie A, but don't be hoping our rivals win, at least! :p)
I'll be rooting for you to win in England
Always have done

UEFA are a fucking shambles - couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery. Had to queue up for an hour for the shuttle bus which then took 2 hours to get to the fan park which was an even bigger shitshow - queues were ridiculously long and then they ran out of beer and food. To top it all off we got back to the bus park only to be told that the buses to the city centre weren’t running cos of road closures and had to get the metro home
Yes, but despite these frustrations both sets of fans didn't feel the need to murder anyone and the local police didn't need water cannons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.