Respect for Inter Fans and City fans behaviour

Your support was absolute CLASS!! All day I was speaking to them, singing Mancini etc and not one turned my hand away, before or after the game. Coming back on the train you were fantastic, not one hint of malice or negativity. A lot were gutted but very noble in defeat, a bit different I suspect if it had been Napoli. I for one will always root for Inter in your big games going forward. It was a privilege to play yous. FORZA INTER !!
x 10, great post

Always had a soft spot for Inter after going to watch them on a trip to Milan years ago. As others have said, their fans were great all weekend and a credit to their club. There was never any hint of trouble between the two sets of supporters, which just added to the party atmosphere. Forza Inter.

Always had a soft spot for Inter after going to watch them on a trip to Milan years ago. As others have said, their fans were great all weekend and a credit to their club. There was never any hint of trouble between the two sets of supporters, which just added to the party atmosphere. Forza Inter.
we did this a few years ago as well just to take my son to the san siro before the then scheduled remodel when we played Atalanta the walker in goal game ;) I expected the Italian police to be a bit shit with us and they duly delivered but we stayed on for a few days did the lakes then back down for the Inter Verona game so he could experience the stadium form a home perspective.

There is a chance we may get Inter in our CL group (they are pot 2).

I really hope we do draw them, so we can show their club and fans respect.

Inter will always now go alongside Brighton for me as teams who we beat to win titles, who both showed dignity and respect when our fans were going wild around them.

Reactions: OB1
I made a quick visit to an English language Inter forum, forzainterforums.com, and the comments by many of the posters on there did not reflect the positive view most of us had of your fans that we met in Istanbul. In fact some of the comments were absolutely disgusting. I can only assume that people who use forums like that are not representative of your club and are what we would call plastics. It seemed to be the equivalent of RAWK for Inter.
I am in an italian one (the biggest one), Interfans.org and most of the posts were focused on what we can do better next season.
In football there will always be people who are hateful, regardless of the sides. But even then, i can guarantee on interfans.org there were WAY more people who complained about our own Curva Nord (long story) than people who got salty at City.
There is even a big topic called something like Curva Nord is not Inter.

I am in an italian one (the biggest one), Interfans.org and most of the posts were focused on what we can do better next season.
In football there will always be people who are hateful, regardless of the sides. But even then, i can guarantee on interfans.org there were WAY more people who complained about our own Curva Nord (long story) than people who got salty at City.

From what I have read it looks like your lot were a big part of the occasion and were in general proper fans, good luck in your league next year mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.