respect the ref?

PSmyth07 said:
And do people realise that there are 2 linesmen and a forth official. Yet the person on the pitch gets the stick.

Its football FFS, its part of the game. No referee is perfect and can make the right decision all the time. I bet if it was the other way round and Barcelona didn't get the decisions nobody would take a lot of notice.

So would be so diplomatic if that was City??????????? Talk about blinkered!!

this should not happen in modern day football!

14ui442.jpg

its a facking disgrace!

VIDEO REPLAY NEXT YEAR PLEASE!

Then you wake up and see that Chelsea got good decisions as well. Abidal red card. Constant battering of Messi, not taken into account.

Of course I would be pissed but at the end of the day, theres nothing all I can do about it which will be taken into account except go onto a football forum and say "Im weally weally mad".

PSmyth07 said:
And do people realise that there are 2 linesmen and a forth official. Yet the person on the pitch gets the stick.

Its football FFS, its part of the game. No referee is perfect and can make the right decision all the time. I bet if it was the other way round and Barcelona didn't get the decisions nobody would take a lot of notice.

Mate dont down this road of not blaming the ref! He made big errors and i repeat errors! He wasnt intrested in the assistants if you look at the replay as soon as the as the ball hits ETO he waved his hands a second after so yes they are assistants but the ref made the decision.

I was just amazed as it wasnt just 1 inncident.

Also lets take nothing away from Barca - excellent work rate & never gave up it was always in them.

Last thing i'll say about the ref is its a professional role and within that you have to take some pride - do you think HE is proud of his performance? I think not which tells the story if he isnt prepared to use the assistants he has to be responsible.

well it seems the majority of us enjoyed drogba and co showing passion,and only one or two thought it was bad

probably the same ones who complain when someone sings at the football :)

it is this simple this referee should never referee outside norway again ,he was terrible missed 4 pens for chelsea and sent off abidal for anelka tripping himself up

chrisi said:
this should not happen in modern day football!

14ui442.jpg

its a facking disgrace!

VIDEO REPLAY NEXT YEAR PLEASE!

Why shouldnt it happen? He's sworn so what and dont give me this shit about role models i call it passion, Drogba should of had a penalty so of course he's upset.

Kids hear worse that the word "fucking"

Football and swearing go hand in hand do people react in the same way when they spit ever two seconds?

the whole respect thing came in to protect refs because the fa knew they were sh1te...
they should only be respected when they deserve it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.