respect the ref?

TatersDeep said:
chrisi said:
TatersDeep said:
chrisi said:
this should not happen in modern day football!

14ui442.jpg

its a facking disgrace!

VIDEO REPLAY NEXT YEAR PLEASE!

Why shouldnt it happen? He's sworn so what and dont give me this shit about role models i call it passion, Drogba should of had a penalty so of course he's upset.

Kids hear worse that the word "fucking"

Football and swearing go hand in hand do people react in the same way when they spit ever two seconds?

no not that mate

i am all for drogba and his passion

i am angry about the referees decision to not award the pens lol
not drog!

Fair play mate,
People are focusing on the pens and why not! But to completley sum up his performance the red card wasnt a red card in which a player loses out of a final due to this clown id be climbing in the ways!

This debate isnt about hating, loving chelsea etc this is about football in general its about time something is done - I alwats thought Al Murray was a bit of a twat.

lmao i agree mate..
referees are getting worse and worse
the ref was right infront of most of the incidents too
it really does make you wonder if its all a big fix

The ref had a bad game, its life. There has been worse refereeing performances, but making out that its corrupt, he sent one of there players of FFS.

TFC said:
TatersDeep said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
If players are expected to respect the referee by UEFA, then UEFA must provide them with respectable referees. It is impossible to respect performances like the one we have just witnessed. One of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen, alongside Portugal v Holland in the 2006 World Cup, and anything ever refereed by Stuart Atwell.

The blame lies with UEFA and FIFA for delegating the most important matches to referees who are clearly not up to standard. Obviously there are some referees in the Premiership who we love to hate, but the odd nightmare aside, I don't think any of them show such a level of ineptitude as we see on the european and international stages.

If UEFA are to fine Chelsea for failing to control their players, maybe Chelsea should be able to fine UEFA for failing to control their referee! Also, referees are given far too much protection by their employers, and should be hung out to dry in press conferences and maybe even interviewed by managers after they give controversial or SHIT decisions.

You have to gain it simple it cant be forced upon! Quite right about explaining there actions id love the know what he saw in the 6 yard box as he was looking at ETO as it hit his arm.

^That one was never a pen, the lad was turning his back to block the shot, it hit more back than arm. Yaya got the ball (hope he comes to COMS) The Pique one was the only nailed on pen I would say.

Defo pen mate have another look

TatersDeep said:
TFC said:
TatersDeep said:
Kinky Dribbler said:
If players are expected to respect the referee by UEFA, then UEFA must provide them with respectable referees. It is impossible to respect performances like the one we have just witnessed. One of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen, alongside Portugal v Holland in the 2006 World Cup, and anything ever refereed by Stuart Atwell.

The blame lies with UEFA and FIFA for delegating the most important matches to referees who are clearly not up to standard. Obviously there are some referees in the Premiership who we love to hate, but the odd nightmare aside, I don't think any of them show such a level of ineptitude as we see on the european and international stages.

If UEFA are to fine Chelsea for failing to control their players, maybe Chelsea should be able to fine UEFA for failing to control their referee! Also, referees are given far too much protection by their employers, and should be hung out to dry in press conferences and maybe even interviewed by managers after they give controversial or SHIT decisions.

You have to gain it simple it cant be forced upon! Quite right about explaining there actions id love the know what he saw in the 6 yard box as he was looking at ETO as it hit his arm.

^That one was never a pen, the lad was turning his back to block the shot, it hit more back than arm. Yaya got the ball (hope he comes to COMS) The Pique one was the only nailed on pen I would say.

Defo pen mate have another look

Iv seen it all in this season tho - first we had the ball that went wide and was given as a goal!
Then 3 very strong appeals for a pen instantly refused but the manner he refused them made me sit back and wonder.

Who gives a fuck...................Because i don't if Drogba stopped acting prat all the time they might get more

The ref was poor and got every major decision wrong As regards the reaction of the players the ones having a go at their reaction must never every have played the game its called passion and you lilly livered PC liberals can stick the role model bullshit up your arse Im sick of it

As regards Drogba then may be he is reaping what he has sowed; if he stopped diving stay on his feet and maybe the refs will look more kindly at him And a class player would have scored the chance and so Barca's goal would not have mattered Im glad that Barca won football rules OK

kramer said:
The ref was poor and got every major decision wrong As regards the reaction of the players the ones having a go at their reaction must never every have played the game its called passion and you lilly livered PC liberals can stick the role model bullshit up your arse Im sick of it

Where do you draw the line? Can you be so passionate that you assault the ref, is that acceptable? Kill him?

As for the role model stuff, don't really give a toss. But I do give a toss about him acting a twat. And I do give a toss about players and clubs trying to influence refs unduly.

You might be happy for everyone to go down the Fergie way, of having his players surrounding refs, screaming abuse because they can't cope with getting a decision or two against them, but for me it's just not on.

the ref was an absolute joke today! chelsea had at least 2 if not 3 stone wall penaltys (especially pique handball, wow! how did he not give that) and the sending off! well, not the best decision ive ever seen! mind you im happy that barca got through!

Andouble said:

That's damn funny as an animated gif. Crying out for a touch-up.

Ref was shocking imo. There's no excuse for a performances like that: that was less than human.

edit: when I wrote "less than human" I was linking it to "excuse for peformance", and that mere mistakes would be human...*cough*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.