Restaurants With Menus and Ordering by QR Code

I don't mind it as long as it doesn't put someone out of work.

I find it easier to scan a code, choose my meal and drink and pay all at once, I also am happy to have a waiter/waitress do all that too

We went for a walk down in the beaches last summer and decided to stop at a bar and sit on the patio and have a couple of drinks.
Thought we would have a bite while were there as the food that was passing by us looked good.
Q.R code printed on the table. Not a fucking clue what you are supposed to do with that so stuck to the beer and fucked off home of a pizza.

We went for a walk down in the beaches last summer and decided to stop at a bar and sit on the patio and have a couple of drinks.
Thought we would have a bite while were there as the food that was passing by us looked good.
Q.R code printed on the table. Not a fucking clue what you are supposed to do with that so stuck to the beer and fucked off home of a pizza.
you open your camera on your phone
scan the code
a link to the order page will appear
click the link
order and pay
wait for delivery

Fucking all Luddites on this forum

you open your camera on your phone
scan the code
a link to the order page will appear
click the link
order and pay
wait for delivery

Fucking all Luddites on this forum
I don’t take my phone out of my pocket in a restaurant and would not frequent one that required me too.
It seems the ones that do are not what I consider restaurants, more like cafes trying to go upmarket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.