Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

mammutly said:
How about every single murderer, paedo and drug dealer is just quietly taken out back and shot in the head. No trial costing millions of tax payers money followed by a life of luxury in a special unit somewhere. So called justice in this country is a joke!
i m in...... wait a second technically we ll be murders too...so... i ll have to pass.i like this life!

Are we really saying we have enough (or any) faith in our pathetic police force to suggest we'd take someones life on the basis of their evidence?

Get a grip people, its things like not having the death penalty that makes us great.

tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:
How about every single murderer, paedo and drug dealer is just quietly taken out back and shot in the head. No trial costing millions of tax payers money followed by a life of luxury in a special unit somewhere. So called justice in this country is a joke!
You're a doctor, bet you have "these" type of people on your books. Why not administer/oversubscribe some lethal drug?
Shipman was capable on far less worthy people.

The Americans do that. I think the quiet bullet in the head, no fuss, no messing about is kinder and better for all concerned. Gets the scum out of the papers as well- the sick fuckers thrive on publicity!

Kill 'em quick and kill 'em clean. More than they deserve but it's like getting rid of vermin. You don't catch rats and keep them in luxury for years of trials and appeals before putting them to sleep. Better to just stamp on them.

mammutly said:
tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:
You're a doctor, bet you have "these" type of people on your books. Why not administer/oversubscribe some lethal drug?

The Americans do that. I think the quiet bullet in the head, no fuss, no messing about is kinder and better for all concerned. Gets the scum out of the papers as well- the sick fuckers thrive on publicity!

Kill 'em quick and kill 'em clean. More than they deserve but it's like getting rid of vermin. You don't catch rats and keep them in luxury for years of trials and appeals before putting them to sleep. Better to just stamp on them.
So the Hippocratic oath is strong in you? "Do no harm" Double standards mate

tueartsboots said:
mammutly said:
tueartsboots said:

So the Hippocratic oath is strong in you? "Do no harm" Double standards mate

I am not posting in a professional capacity

EDIT: Just a sarcastic capacity

becomingparanoid said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
De ja vu anybody?

This is one of those subjects where you can put as much reasonable and logical debate forward as is humanly possible and people will still think otherwise.

It's almost pointless to argue.

(For the record if we ever bring it back, I'm moving)

For the record are you a murderer?

Haha, no but living in and therefore condoning a state which supports the death penalty would make me one in my book.

mammutly said:

What about the IRA? Do you want to murder them or knight them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.