Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

This thread makes it's annual return it seems. No harm in that I guess but if anyone can convince me, this time round, of any merit to bringing back the death penalty then I'll buy them a pint for each goal we score at home this season.

mackenzie said:
This thread makes it's annual return it seems. No harm in that I guess but if anyone can convince me, this time round, of any merit to bringing back the death penalty then I'll buy them a pint for each goal we score at home this season.
Annual? 3rd time in a month!

TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:
How about every single murderer, paedo and drug dealer is just quietly taken out back and shot in the head. No trial costing millions of tax payers money followed by a life of luxury in a special unit somewhere. So called justice in this country is a joke!

What about the IRA? Do you want to murder them or knight them?

Well obviously anyone like that as well. IRA/paedos/murderers/drug dealers/beatniks/al queeredo

Get rid.

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:

Leave your sex life out of this, boy.

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
You obviously visit this forum even more than I do then. ;-)

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
You obviously visit this forum even more than I do then. ;-)
Fucking ipad is too easy to turn on and use.

Damn technology.

mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:
How about every single murderer, paedo and drug dealer is just quietly taken out back and shot in the head. No trial costing millions of tax payers money followed by a life of luxury in a special unit somewhere. So called justice in this country is a joke!

Well obviously anyone like that as well. IRA/paedos/murderers/drug dealers/beatniks/al queeredo

Get rid.

You forgot the commies.

mammutly said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:

Get rid.
Just leave alguerro out of it. Hasn't even kicked a ball yet! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.