Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
You obviously visit this forum even more than I do then. ;-)
Fucking ipad is too easy to turn on and use.

Damn technology.
I have an iPhone. Is that Posher?
Nope. iPhone can be useful as a phone as well. An iPad is simply an extravagance. I have both. Bought simply to help the economy.

SWP's back said:
mackenzie said:
SWP's back said:
Fucking ipad is too easy to turn on and use.

Damn technology.
I have an iPhone. Is that Posher?
Nope. iPhone can be useful as a phone as well. An iPad is simply an extravagance. I have both. Bought simply to help the economy.
You bloody do gooder.

NO! I don't care if its Anders Breivik, some 29 year old Grandad, or that bloke in Japan. The death penalty is barbaric, medieval, and hypocritical. Don't kill, but if you do, we'll kill you.

So the MASSIVE rise in violent crime over the last 30 or so years has in no way festered from the ending of hanging in the 50's ?

To the bleading hearts kiss a puppy mod.

Open your stupid tree huggng eyes and realize the country is fucked. You think these yardies care if they get caught for murder here ? do they fuck man. They don't care so much because they know they can get a weed in jail and a ps3.

I bet they would not be so fucking "gangsta" if they knew they get the chop. All killers and would be killers would think twice.

I admit though we need total reform on sentences, we are to soft and all crims know this.

Fuck the playstations and ipods of and get the fuckers working HARD if they woman, beat the fuckers senseless. They will get the idea pretty fucking quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.