Retiring

Seems to me like you've been working hard in a locked uranium mine in Outer Mongolia seeing as you've posted only 3 times in 13 years. And what are you doing nicking my username you cheeky ****. I've been trading under BMR since 2006. About time I had some royalties. Noel Gallagher can be first for naming a song after me. It's a good song as it happens : )
BlueMoonRisin'
· From Somewhere in Little Britain.
Joined 18 Aug 2009

BlueMoonRisin'
· From Somewhere in Little Britain.
Joined 18 Aug 2009
At the risk of flooding the forum with posts.
That made me laugh.
Didn't make me laugh. I didn't realise there was another BMR on here. You're probably the same imposter from way back to when Thai Franky took over in 07 back on the MEN comments section I (probably) called you out, when I saw same username you have now. My username then was spelt blue moon risin' with an apostrophe as I don't pronounce my G's most of the time.

Several blues I can think of still posting on here will testify what I'm saying. I used to bastardize song lyrics and and arrange the lyrics in an amusing way. 'Little ditties' I called them. And my username came from the song Bad Moon Rising by CCR. And this was before you nicked my name, sunshine; )

I dont really understand pensions I have paid into mind for 45yrs now and if I am reading it right I get about 3k a year and need to live to about 145 to get all my money back. Personally keep doing the lottery as I dont see how I can ever retire as my rent is nearly 1k a month so my pension covers about 3 months rent forget food and Bill's:(

I dont really understand pensions I have paid into mind for 45yrs now and if I am reading it right I get about 3k a year and need to live to about 145 to get all my money back. Personally keep doing the lottery as I dont see how I can ever retire as my rent is nearly 1k a month so my pension covers about 3 months rent forget food and Bill's:(
I’m the same , I’m 55 yrs old now but not going to draw my pension till it maturity date when I’m 61 . It all baffles me , Annuities ect . I need a idiots idiots guide to pensions .

Didn't make me laugh. I didn't realise there was another BMR on here. You're probably the same imposter from way back to when Thai Franky took over in 07 back on the MEN comments section I (probably) called you out, when I saw same username you have now. My username then was spelt blue moon risin' with an apostrophe as I don't pronounce my G's most of the time.

Several blues I can think of still posting on here will testify what I'm saying. I used to bastardize song lyrics and and arrange the lyrics in an amusing way. 'Little ditties' I called them. And my username came from the song Bad Moon Rising by CCR. And this was before you nicked my name, sunshine; )
Yeah I joined around that time. It was when he was handing over to Abu Dhabi group. Don’t worry I’ll be gone now for at least 4 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.