Retiring

Yeah I joined around that time. It was when he was handing over to Abu Dhabi group. Don’t worry I’ll be gone now for at least 4 years now.
Stay around pal as a one man cover band. You may even learn to play your instruments properly starting with the pink flute. You can even PM Ric and change your username. I reckon the acronym OMW would be great. Better than One Man Wanker.

Have a nice day: )

Wow indeed!

May I recommend you get a capital W branded on each arse cheek. You can bend over in a mirror and see the word WOW. Lol. A permanent reminder that I pulled your pants down. Just thank your lucky stars you wasn't shafted. Now jog on because you're just a random cheap fuck I'm not interested in; )

Apologies for derailing the thread but I had to say what I have because I am the original BMR.

I dont really understand pensions I have paid into mind for 45yrs now and if I am reading it right I get about 3k a year and need to live to about 145 to get all my money back. Personally keep doing the lottery as I dont see how I can ever retire as my rent is nearly 1k a month so my pension covers about 3 months rent forget food and Bill's:(
Get a transfer out figure, get an FA and see if he can earn more than you get leaving it in. I did this and mine has made me more in 4 months than I currently earn in a year but this is on the back of a resurgence after huge dips from C19.

The key to retirement is to lower your expectations now, accept that you will have fuck all and you won't be let down when the time comes.

I’m 68, been retired years and have more disposable income than I ever had when I was working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.