Return of Supporters

I think it will be many years till fans in many countries feel confident start going to the games in the same way they did
It just not being in the ground ,but big lack of confidence will be getting there ie packed coaches , busses , trams & trains,planes, plus pre & after match drinks , food
I can see many grounds for the next few years getting know where near full capacity

I think it will be many years till fans in many countries feel confident start going to the games in the same way they did
It just not being in the ground ,but big lack of confidence will be getting there ie packed coaches , busses , trams & trains,planes, plus pre & after match drinks , food
I can see many grounds for the next few years getting know where near full capacity
It's clear that many people weren't/aren't interested in social distancing, so they won't give a toss either way.

It's not so simple for any of us even when "normality" returns, we have to decide for ourselves individually.

It's clear that many people weren't/aren't interested in social distancing, so they won't give a toss either way.

It's not so simple for any of us even when "normality" returns, we have to decide for ourselves individually.
It is also very clear that many people are well concerned about social distancing
It will be interesting to notice the age group of first lot of fans that start returning

Part of the justification behind potentially moving fixtures is this, taken from the BBC article:

'To maintain a competitive balance and ensure all 20 clubs get to play a home game with fans present, a round of fixtures will be shifted to 18-20 May.'

So where was the competitive balance earlier in the season when fans were allowed in some grounds but not others.

Part of the justification behind potentially moving fixtures is this, taken from the BBC article:

'To maintain a competitive balance and ensure all 20 clubs get to play a home game with fans present, a round of fixtures will be shifted to 18-20 May.'

So where was the competitive balance earlier in the season when fans were allowed in some grounds but not others.
Different day different narrative mate.

Should have always been at a minimum all clubs are able to allow some fans in or nobody does.

I reckon City could be writing to us in next month or so,with plans for season tickets,first payment used to go out in July,if as people have said supporters want to go back,straight away anyway.

So many dilemmas will be going through some families minds regarding this I'm sure,including mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.