Return of Supporters

La Real are 5th in Spain with a similar run in to Sevilla in 4th, we may get the chance yet.

I think I had an omen last night - found an old playing card behind the side board - Topps Football Trading Card - a David Silva 'Man of the Match' card! 33 defence / 94 attack - man, what a player we had all those years!

Only 6 weeks from tomorrow till the carabao cup final
still no news as far as i know concerning whats happening with that.
booked our hotel weeks ago just incase ;-)
I think it's also mathematically possible for us to win the PL on that day as well. It would mean that we would have to win our matches and the chasing pack lose thiers whilst playing on the same day.

Only 6 weeks from tomorrow till the carabao cup final
still no news as far as i know concerning whats happening with that.
booked our hotel weeks ago just incase ;-)

As it stands you can't attend - even if you were to on some one off trail basis the hotel can't let you stay there on that date for leisure purposes.

I think it's also mathematically possible for us to win the PL on that day as well. It would mean that we would have to win our matches and the chasing pack lose thiers whilst playing on the same day.
Bloody hell
it gets better ,possibly !
win the League and League Cup potentially on the same day
that'll be another record we could achieve.

If it’s between the 18-20th May please can we play our at home match on the 19th which will be my 80th Birthday!! :-)
Not that I’m selfish or anything I’ll invite 9,999 of you to the party! ;-)
My birthday too, though I’ll be a youthful 69. Will you get an Eccles cake?

I'm looking forward to hearing City's PR machine try and justify letting Citizens of one or two years standing in to see a trophy lift while season ticket holders of 42 years standing are on the outside.

I'm looking forward to hearing City's PR machine try and justify letting Citizens of one or two years standing in to see a trophy lift while season ticket holders of 42 years standing are on the outside.
Don't forget once a season members.

It is still a strong possibility that we will have no fans at all n this season though, and if we do like Brighton away, there will be a massive number of city employees friends and family there, with bodyguards etc for the more high profile ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.