Return of Supporters

It should go off Loyalty Points (or whatever they’re called now). That’s the point in having them in the first place.

And no exceptions neither. No jumping the queue if you happen to pay more for a box you’ve had for a few years.
As I say everybody won't will be happy with whatever system the club uses and loyalty points have been discussed to death (points whores, lower points holders not having the chance to get away tickets to some games, effect of Supporters Clubs etc).

I'm not sure I'd even apply at the moment for this season but, using a period of S/C ownership is almost the same thing if over a long period and covers the bracketed concerns.

Not everyone will be happy but for me the 'best' method would be a straight draw of SC holders who want to apply.
I think that's the fairest way as well. I've been a SC holder for 25 years now & accumulated a large amount of points so I should be OK if it does go to points but if prefer it if we're all stuck in a pot & 10000 names pulled out.

Let's think of the corporate seats first, not all of the allocation will go to loyal matchgoing fans as is always the case with things like this. There are going to be a lot of people left out of this, but the bright side is that some of you on here will get a chance to go and see the team this season at the business end of the season.

Don't think any supporters should return until this Pandemic is over and if we win the Premier, League Cup, CL & or FA Cup I'd only want crowds to gather en masse if permitted. My freedoms have been curtailed long enough but i want it over
Why though , if it’s deemed safe for 10, 000 then and hospital cases are negligible due to vaccines then I’d like 10,000 to get the chance. Very unlikely I’d get one and unless I could go with my son I’d decline. I wouldn’t want to deny anyone else the chance. Good luck to anyone that can go.

Part of the justification behind potentially moving fixtures is this, taken from the BBC article:

'To maintain a competitive balance and ensure all 20 clubs get to play a home game with fans present, a round of fixtures will be shifted to 18-20 May.'

So where was the competitive balance earlier in the season when fans were allowed in some grounds but not others.
Wouldnt it be 'fairer' to finish season behind closed doors so that all games this season played under same conditions - integrity of league and all that
I know we would have already won the league before then but eg Fulham having their fans in for barcodes game doesnt seem fair to me
Then start again next season with (hopefully by then) lots more than10k able to attend

It will go on jabs. Those that have been vaccinated the longest with two jabs and have their vaccine passport will be first. It will be worked on earliest jabs first and then moving forwards. If you are 80’+ you stand a really good chance of a ticket :) Can’t wait to see the Poznan! :)

Wouldnt it be 'fairer' to finish season behind closed doors so that all games this season played under same conditions - integrity of league and all that
I know we would have already won the league before then but eg Fulham having their fans in for barcodes game doesnt seem fair to me
Then start again next season with (hopefully by then) lots more than10k able to attend

That argument was lost when 10 teams were allowed fans back in December while the other 10 couldn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.