Return of Supporters

Just clicked on the email from the club with prices for the Everton game and made me wonder why they don’t give free entry as a reward for season ticket holders obviously via a ballot. With only 10,000 tickets available the amount it will generate will be very little, a weeks wage for Raheem Sterling or KDB, or maybe the players could pay between them ? Who knows but it seems a tad money grubbing to me at least.

My dad who is a Cityzen member currently went to pretty much every home and away game on the 70s, 80s and early 90s and didn’t get any points for those games. Often he would buy tickets on the day, due to finance and work he stopped going for years. So 30 years of going, but your telling me he’s not as committed or doesn’t deserve a chance at a ticket now?

your post smacks of entitlement. Someone who can afford to go and be privileged enough to get tickets. Plenty of blues with barely any points who have been going years

Should have been done on a ballot for all fans
I appreciate in your Dad’s case, it would be great for him to get a ticket. I’m not trying to label all Cityzens as uncommitted City fans.

Other clubs have similar schemes to City‘s Citizens scheme. I have joined quite a few as I find it gives me a chance to get to City matches when I can’t via City’s away allocation. I went to Brighton once a couple of years ago for the title match simply by belonging to their equivalent Cityzens membership.

Anyone can join City’s Cityzens scheme and I feel it unfair that they have equal chance of getting tickets for this match as City fans on thousands of loyalty points, especially when loyalty points are being used for some.

When I failed to get a ticket for City’s 1999 play off match, I wrote to the club and suggested they introduced a points system to ensure tickets are fairly distributed based on match attendance. I never got a reply, but the loyalty points system has generally worked well ever since it’s introduction 21 years ago, until now..

Just clicked on the email from the club with prices for the Everton game and made me wonder why they don’t give free entry as a reward for season ticket holders obviously via a ballot. With only 10,000 tickets available the amount it will generate will be very little, a weeks wage for Raheem Sterling or KDB, or maybe the players could pay between them ? Who knows but it seems a tad money grubbing to me at least.

money. It was made clear during the super league fiasco the higher ups crave money more then anything

Not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not. Either way my comment wasn’t intended to cause any offence. Nothing against non-ST holding Cityzens supporters but think it’s unfair that people who have been to one or two games will have the same chance to go as someone just under 22k with a ST.
It read wrong
I wasn’t been sarcastic at all, I just appreciate that you think this way. My daughter would do the same as you

How many chips will they need for a 10k crowd, probably run out.

Remember the training session for Level 3 opening of South Stand,

Qued half an hour for hot dogs and they ran out, my youngest was heartbroken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.