Return of Supporters

There isn’t an easy solution for what are unique circumstances, there are ca 50,000 people who can make their case that in normal times they would be ‘guaranteed’ a ticket for this. Buying a season ticket has always given each fan the same rights for home games that season, there are also Cityzens who can’t commit to all games but have enough points to attend any home game they can.

Personally I think the criteria sets a good balance, giving everyone a chance while also recognising those who have travelled home and away for years- whatever the cutoff there are always going to be some just below and I feel for them and hope they are successful in the ballot.

I would agree that the ticket pricing should have been simpler though!!

let’s be honest about it, every city fan hated ffp because it was designed to keep the rich clubs rich and everyone else had no chance to catch up......the loyalty points system is the same thing!

All you moaning fuckers complaining that you didn’t get a guaranteed ticket and you should because you’ve got 18,19,20,000 points ....your all just the Ac Milan in this equation.

How can anyone build points when away games are double and sell out 3,000 tickets above 22k points.
They don't accrue double points and very few sell out above 22000 points bit of a myth I'm afraid.
Still think these tickets should have down the point's route.

Loyalty points system is in place for supply and demand games which is the whole idea?there isnt a totally fair way in this situation but the Loyalty point route surely is the fairest way.ive got just over 21000 points and could miss out to someone who goes a few times a season .this ballot thing doesnt sit right with me as I think long term its coming and its a bit odd they are using it for this game.maybe a tester for the future?

I think this was such an easy situation to solve. Make it a complete ballot and members get ‘X’ number of entries based on their points. It’s still random, FOR EVERYONE, but those who have amassed points get more chance of being selected.

Am I disadvantaging myself putting myself in a group of 4 for the ballot that includes 2 Cityzens as well as 2 S/T holders?

How many tickets are actually in the ballot ????????

After we deduct the 22.5K supporter, players family tickets, corporate and sponsorship I doubt no more than 6K will be in the ballot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.