Return of Supporters

I've got 12k so i'm in a ballot like everyone else. Just so you know, we fought hard to get an allocation of tickets for higher points holders. We agreed a specific number of tickets and the club decided the points level, based on that number. We thought it'd be higher than 22k,

It's none of your fucking business what points we all have but as far as I know there's one person with enough points. But what we did was agree the fairest method for the whole fan base with no self-interest whatsoever.

So go and fuck yourself you ignorant twat.
Charming language..

So if it had been based on loyalty points, as it should have been, your 12K would have seen you with little chance of a ticket. But a ballot gives you as much a chance as those on much higher points. no self-interest there then.

12K really? why such a low total anyway, my 16 year old son has more..

How about thread banning the ones making completely unfounded accusations about people like me and dannybcity looking after ourselves. We've put in a lot of time and effort over this to try to get a fair outcome, even though there really isn't one, as over 30k will miss out however we do it.
I suggest you spend your time and effort more wisely

Can't people be in "friends and family" of different people? So could be in the ballot more than once?

The bit about household bubble is a bit vague.

Whatever blues get to the game enjoy and shout as loud as fuck, for the 40,000 who cannot get to the game.

Make it a party so they here it at the swamp and beyond :)

The rules have been decided and it is what is. I'm more curious to know how many tickets will be in this ballot no point squabbling over decisions that have already been made.
We know people over 22k are getting a ticket if they want one but of the 10k allowed how many are being allocated to

Corporate
Sponsors
Club employees

I know the Supporters Clubs aren't taking any for this game but still be interested to know what allocations, if any, are going to the above and what that leaves over.

Look, we all want to be at this game. With only 10k seats available there was never going to be a solution to suit everyone, it was an impossible task.
The Club and City Matters have tried, in a very difficult situation, to appease a proportion of all elements of our fan base.
A few points though,
- Citizencards were set up for those, who for whatever personal reason, cannot get to every home game.
- Loyalty points were set up for away game prioritisation of tickets
- The ticket price for this game is 1/19 of your season card price for last season or equivalent price if not
- Those with the highest loyalty points will, quite correctly, have the earliest opportunity to get a Champions League Final ticket

My point is this. We all bleed blue blood for our club. Emotions do come to the fore but for goodness sake let's not turn on ourselves. When our team was the laughing stock of fans from other clubs, particularly those from Trafford, the one thing that never ever faltered was our feeling of being in this together.

I don't have 22k points despite being a season ticket holder since 1984 but I won't begrudge anyone else getting a ticket if I don't get one. I'll be in the ballot and good luck to everyone else who is in it. CTID

You can still use print at home tickets.

I don't have Google Pay or Apple Wallet at the grand old age of 46, so they can fuck right off if that's the route attendance will be taking in the future.

I don't see the problem with the current access card if it is really all about Covid, considering it is wireless tech.

My dad is 70 in June and doesn't even have an email address or smart phone.
Do you have an iPhone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.