Return of Supporters

They don't accrue double points and very few sell out above 22000 points bit of a myth I'm afraid.
Still think these tickets should have down the point's route.
I was always under the impression you get 20 points for an away game and 10 for a home game?

Horseshit. Just FYI you don’t get points for away games anymore so that just isn’t true. And if you truly believe that members on here are consistently selling away tickets be sure to point them out and report them

I stand corrected on the away points. Obviously in the 20k + points category and not happy. The same people buying every game still stands though. Why should it be the same people that get to go to all away games, and now, the big games due to limited capacity

But tbf that is inly a recent thing, so the point is half valid.

Anyway my problem is with platinum and buying loyalty not away dayers
I agree platinum was a dreadful idea and don’t know anyone who thinks differently. But I’m fed up hearing about how a ballot is the way forward for away games. Even for Spurs at Wembley it was all the old faces (well masks) who were prepared to jump through hoops to ge there, just like over the last few decades, making personal sacrifices to support the club. My personal opinion fwiw (not much I know) is that this should have been done on loyalty points all the way down until they were sold like any restricted supply game. But I can see why they’ve tried to give everyone a chance.

I stand corrected on the away points. Obviously in the 20k + points category and not happy. The same people buying every game still stands though. Why should it be the same people that get to go to all away games, and now, the big games due to limited capacity
It’s not the same people who go to all away games. If you have 20K+ points then you must do a reasonable amount of aways. It’s only the really popular aways that are very restricted. You really think then that those who just fancy the juicy games should be able to rock up and go via a ballot. Not for me I’m afraid.

Tried to please everybody but pissed off and alienated the vast majority of regular match going fans after a fifteen month break in games where people have been doing different things and perhaps have different priorities now......what could possibly go wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.