Return of Supporters

people need to cheer up. We’ve been in a pandemic. People have died, city fans included. I bet they’d be happy to never go to a game again to have their lives back. Not everyone could get a ticket. The club did what they deemed was the fairest way. The abuse the supporters services are getting on Twitter is ridiculous. We’re all city fans. Just be happy Sergio is getting some sort of send off, the send off Silva wasn’t fortunate enough to get
I was successful in the ballot and I have a ticket.

Still not funny as a lot of people are totally gutted.

I'm still yet to hear an explanation for the 22k uber loyalty decision.

Disappointed that the club regard points as loyalty (and pushed these people through the VIP lane) when in reality the points have only been a feature since we moved to the Etihad.

Loyalty before then isn't loyalty?

There's nothing more Mancunian/Bluemoon than taking the piss.

I expect nothing less, so he got a like from me.
I'd agree on the majority of subjects but think this one has genuine reasons to be mindful of how gutted some long time blues are.

I was successful in the ballot and I have a ticket.

Still not funny as a lot of people are totally gutted.

congratulations. I’m happy for you. I can’t get a ticket as I’m not a season ticket holder or a citizen due to lack of funds. When I can afford to go to games, I get my tickets on here. Am I any less of a fan because of that?

JaredMcfc said:
Anyone else having trouble downloading their ticket on an android phone? Mine keeps saying ‘This item cannot be saved on this device’.
Wife had same problem. You need to send it to your gmail account (set one up if you don’t have one) and then click on it from there. Works then.

Opened a Gmail and it still doesn't work. When I bought the ticket there was no dropdown box, it just said mobile ticketing. Followed all video instructions on MCFC about Google Pay but the one thing that doesn't work is it won't let me register a payment card cos Barclays don't support it, neither do Natwest. Don't know if that matters...???

Wife had same problem. You need to send it to your gmail account (set one up if you don’t have one) and then click on it from there. Works then.

Opened a Gmail and it still doesn't work. When I bought the ticket there was no dropdown box, it just said mobile ticketing. Followed all video instructions on MCFC about Google Pay but the one thing that doesn't work is it won't let me register a payment card cos Barclays don't support it, neither do Natwest. Don't know if that matters...???
Have you sent the email from your current email inbox to the new gmail inbox? Then click on the email from the new gmail inbox.

Is there any more like me of the 3007 fans who went to the Mansfield auto windscreen game feel angry.
I was there but some people will never get or take the opportunity too see us that bad. A large number on here probably didn't go who could.Some time ago I said on here that I was pleased to see others get the chance to get to Old Trafford for a league derby or other away games having been so many times myself.This was made available for a small number of 18-21's or up to 25's from memory sorted by City matters I believe with the club.The club has to look forward not backwards but obviously not forget completely us old sod's.I would love to be at the Everton game but sadly got the dreaded unsuccessful email.This one game I can't go to doesn't change the fact I will be there every game come next season and won't throw the dummy out of the pram.

congratulations. I’m happy for you. I can’t get a ticket as I’m not a season ticket holder or a citizen due to lack of funds. When I can afford to go to games, I get my tickets on here. Am I any less of a fan because of that?
I don’t judge anyone by how much of a fan I consider them to be.

The point was your original post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.