Return of Supporters

I use Apple Pay and I’m in my 50s.
More secure than contactless cards and much higher limit. What’s not to like?

It should be a choice. I downloaded it and popped the ticket in there easily enough. Then I heard about this NFC technology which I knew nothing about. So this is an additional problem. The app and getting the ticket in there is straight forward enough but although the ticket in my app has a barcode on it will it work?? I'm now in an odd place. I don't want to go out and buy a new phone and even if I did can I now download the same ticket to it now it has already been downloaded?

Another problem is on the rare occasions we get a hot day and I wear no coat I don't want to carry my phone around as I have no pockets to put it in. With a season card I just pop it into my jeans pocket, no problem

Turin about 10 seasons ago when we played Juventus in Turin's stadium. Minus 12 with the wind coming off the Italian Alps.
I was at the Boro FA cup game and it felt like the tropics compared to Turin. That's the coldest I've ever been at the match. I had to wrap a scarf around my face to keep warm and feared losing my nose due to frost bite.

It should be a choice. I downloaded it and popped the ticket in there easily enough. Then I heard about this NFC technology which I knew nothing about. So this is an additional problem. The app and getting the ticket in there is straight forward enough but although the ticket in my app has a barcode on it will it work?? I'm now in an odd place. I don't want to go out and buy a new phone and even if I did can I now download the same ticket to it now it has already been downloaded?

Another problem is on the rare occasions we get a hot day and I wear no coat I don't want to carry my phone around as I have no pockets to put it in. With a season card I just pop it into my jeans pocket, no problem
Impossible to use if you don't have a apple phone either.

I would suggest a season card or paper ticket is less likely to give you cancer in 20 years either.

Totally get this as I don’t carry a phone when wearing shorts

Bought a sports strap for arm those jogging wear but look a right twat with that so don’t bother with that anymore

And some with 2000 points or no Seasoncards going instead of folk with over 20'000 point's, Absolutely fuckin criminal.
Don’t agree, those with a lot of points get lots of priority, away games, finals. Just this once they haven’t. I for one am comfortable with just this once points not being the be all of this, at first I wasn’t, thinking about it I am. By the way 2000 points without season tickets ain’t necessarily no johnny come lately day tripper.

Is anyone having issues with downloading the tkt to Google Pay? I'm using a Samsung S9 and NFC is on. Getting a msg saying cannot download to this device! S9 is hardly ancient. Any suggestions please?

Fair enough.
Can’t disagree that there should be a choice. The concerns about needing the latest tech are unfounded I would suggest. They will have to make whatever system they come up with compatible with phones that are a few years old. My iPhone is a 2016 one handed down from the kids and it does everything I need and would support this if I had been lucky enough to win the chance to buy a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.