Return of Supporters

Don’t agree, those with a lot of points get lots of priority, away games, finals. Just this once they haven’t. I for one am comfortable with just this once points not being the be all of this, at first I wasn’t, thinking about it I am. By the way 2000 points without season tickets ain’t necessarily no johnny come lately day tripper.
2000 points on a Season ticket

Back row Dell upper tier was worse, you had to stand up, but duck and swing around to pillar to see the goal mouth on the left.

Gibbons would be okay.
Back rows, upper tier, QPR... Stood up, couldn't see the bottom half of the goalposts at our end. If something happened in the 6 yard box, you'd have to watch it on MOTD.
Visiting supporters section at Colchester Utd Layer Road... Front five rows of terrace under water, roof leaking nearly as bad as the swamp - Next visit; took wellies and umbrella.
The old Den - perfect view of pitch through sections of floodlight tower and assorted bits of barbed wire.

Just had the ticket office on the phone
One issue in Block 104. The e-tickets are not working at all
Expect a further e-mail on Tuesday

Back rows, upper tier, QPR... Stood up, couldn't see the bottom half of the goalposts at our end. If something happened in the 6 yard box, you'd have to watch it on MOTD.
Visiting supporters section at Colchester Utd Layer Road... Front five rows of terrace under water, roof leaking nearly as bad as the swamp - Next visit; took wellies and umbrella.
The old Den - perfect view of pitch through sections of floodlight tower and assorted bits of barbed wire.

The view from that upper tier at QPR was a disgrace when we attacked that end. I have no idea how they got away with it.

I’ve managed to get mine sorted but had to rely on youngster for IT support. I don’t use apple pay or google pay but have apparently now downloaded ticket to my apple wallet and it shows there. (Hadn’t a clue I had it, what it was or even is) I for one won’t trust apple anywhere near my card details. He just says it will work as my phone is nfc or whatever compliant. It’s all gobbledegook to me. I just want to get in and say bye to Sergio and start on road to normality.

huddersfield away 1971
i was 6 year old
me dad and grandad got us seasts right on the front row along the side of the pitch
we couldn't see the other side of the pitch because of the arch of the ground in the middle
unbelievable but true

huddersfield away 1971
i was 6 year old
me dad and grandad got us seasts right on the front row along the side of the pitch
we couldn't see the other side of the pitch because of the arch of the ground in the middle
unbelievable but true
I went to that I think with my dad, did we lose 1-0? Ps Assuming you could see. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.