Return of Supporters

It's terrifying to be honest. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this forcing everyone to comply with apps, tracking, no cash, no tickets just stuff stored on a phone is awful. What happens if your phone is lost or stolen? Runs out of power? Also given our stadium sits in some kind of internet black hole ( I can never get a signal inside) what happens then? We get some "Computer says no" zeolot refuses you entry?
That is a potential problem waiting to happen.

I recall getting a bus from Glasgiow to Edinburgh and just before departure time, a girl arrived with the ticket on her mobile phone. The ticket was reserved for that bus only and her phone battery was dead. She had no cash or card to buy another ticket and no other was to get home. Fortunately the driver sent her to the Citylink office and they printed her out a ticket.

Over-reliance on technology worries me. I have a five-year-old iPhone and if there is any problem with charging facilities on the train from Edinburgh, I could easily have a dead phone by the time I arrive. Is it too much to ask for a 'print at home' option?

I suppose I could bring my iPad as backup but we have now been informed that no-one will be allowed into the Etihad with a bag larger than A5.

That is a potential problem waiting to happen.

I recall getting a bus from Glasgiow to Edinburgh and just before departure time, a girl arrived with the ticket on her mobile phone. The ticket was reserved for that bus only and her phone battery was dead. She had no cash or card to buy another ticket and no other was to get home. Fortunately the driver sent her to the Citylink office and they printed her out a ticket.

Over-reliance on technology worries me. I have a five-year-old iPhone and if there is any problem with charging facilities on the train from Edinburgh, I could easily have a dead phone by the time I arrive. Is it too much to ask for a 'print at home' option?

I suppose I could bring my iPad as backup but we have now been informed that no-one will be allowed into the Etihad with a bag larger than A5.
Ive got my lad to load both tickets on his phone, I havent got a clue, sure many others the same.

I’ve managed to get mine sorted but had to rely on youngster for IT support. I don’t use apple pay or google pay but have apparently now downloaded ticket to my apple wallet and it shows there. (Hadn’t a clue I had it, what it was or even is) I for one won’t trust apple anywhere near my card details. He just says it will work as my phone is nfc or whatever compliant. It’s all gobbledegook to me. I just want to get in and say bye to Sergio and start on road to normality.

I was just looking at this. I have an iphone but never used Apple Pay or Apple wallet.

I have opened the email and clicked the Apple Pay logo. Now the ticket shows in the Apple Wallet .... is that it? am i ready to go ?

Did you manage to sort it? I've got the same problem
Im a complete ludite but managed to download Google pay from the play store and pressed the button on the email and it worked first time, amazingly, apparently I'd stored my bank on card when I've bought other things in the past

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.