Return of Supporters

Im a complete ludite but managed to download Google pay from the play store and pressed the button on the email and it worked first time, amazingly, apparently I'd stored my bank on card when I've bought other things in the past
I have google pay. I've watched the vide on the city website and followed the instructions. I have a bank card stored and I've used it in the past and I've used Gmail to try to download the ticket but still getting the ‘This item cannot be saved on this device’ message

When I tap on save to phone I get the G Pay message. Anyone help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-175346_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-175346_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20210516-175405_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-175405_Email.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 11
Reminder for all those placed in the "Reserve Pot" me included.

Dont forget to put your clocks back tonight 1 hour.

New daylight saving arrangements to boost the economy!

Out of interest which game was that?
The Gornik away game I'd say, at a guess.

We only played them in Poland once, which was the season after we beat them in Vienna. Those games went to a third game, in Copenhagen if I remember rightly as both of the home and away games finished 2-0 to the home team and there were no penatly shoot-outs back then.

We did reward real loyalty though, and had to fight hard to persuade the club to do it, so your comment is baseless. The people who literally never or rarely miss a game will be at this one. Stick to correcting grammatical errors as at least you've got a clue about that.

I'm in the same boat as you as it happens. Home and many away games and was building up my points nicely. Then self-employment and working away happened, so I could only manage weekend home games and slipped down the ladder.

"Loyalty" is a bad word. The question for me is how you define loyalty. For me, it's putting watching City above work, family, finances, etc. You and I didn't do that, and that goes for many others. But we aren't less "loyal" as fans; we are less committed though. And even if it had been done on points only, is someone on 17,000 really more "loyal" than someone on 16,990. The former could have just done home league games for many years whereas the latter might have had their ticket for less time but done loads of domestic and European aways, plus all home cup games. I know which of those is more committed, yet the points say the former is more "loyal".

When it costs £200 for tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids to watch a Category A game, against Arsenal or Chelsea, then even that's a huge commitment for a family on a relatively low income. Or there's people who have to travel many miles, or even from abroad, to see one game. One game for those people, involving an outlay of thousands of pounds on flights, accomodation, etc, may represent more of a commitment than us, who pay a few hundred quid for our tickets in 10 instalments.

Every one of those people has demonstrated commitment in one way or another and all of them have a right to be in the stadium. Sadly, not all of them can be.
Next Time we have a ballot can we take into account people who have been banned by the courts for over exercising their loyalty to the the club ,people who have been attacked just for being a blue ,even stabbed ,I even know people who-have Had Manchester City listed as ‘unreasonable behaviour’ on divorce papers!
People who have lost jobs just for going to hull away in the full members cup !etc

who ever thinks about these honourable blues when deciding who is more loyal than someone else !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.