Return of Supporters

17K+ points averaged between me and my two sons but no ballot tickets.

Trying to look at this positively I conclude that:-
  • The Everton match is only a glorified friendly.
  • Aguero possibly won’t even play with his latest injury and maybe he will still have something to say in Porto.
  • £250 saved travelling up from Seaford can go towards the Porto trip
  • Pre planned title presentations (Huddersfield) are a damp squib compared to the ones v QPR, West Ham and Brighton.
  • I’ve already seen City close at hand at Wembley lift a trophy this season, so I can visualise how it will go, let alone every other trophy I’ve witnessed City winning for the past 45years..

• A realisation that my loyalty to City counts for nothing. It’s a one way love and City couldn’t care less about me. No longer should I feel guilty if I decide to miss a midweek Champions league group game. Simply, City see me as a Customer, no less important than I am to Amazon.com..

• Aguero possibly won’t even play with his latest injury and maybe he will still have something to say in Porto.
  • Pre planned title presentations (Huddersfield) are a damp squib compared to the ones v QPR, West Ham and Brighton.
  • I’ve already seen City close at hand at Wembley lift a trophy this season, so I can visualise how it will go, let alone every other trophy I’ve witnessed City winning for the past 45years..

• A realisation that my loyalty to City counts for nothing. It’s a one way love and City couldn’t care less about me. No longer should I feel guilty if I decide to miss a midweek Champions league group game. Simply, City see me as a Customer, no less important than I am to Amazon.com..
FFS grow up

I got one, only one out of my mates and family to get one. Feel a bit guilty but really looking forward to going.

99% sure I'm going to pull the plug on Porto though, it's beginning to look unfeasible and too many risks just to get there.

I can’t upload the ticket to my Samsung J3.
nor will it accept the NHS track and trace app.
what the fuck am I supposed to do?
i fucking hate technology.

Boo hoo. Get a Fukin grip. Self entitled post if ever I saw one, there’s loads of city fans disappointed, but they don’t choose to make it all about them.

I can’t upload the ticket to my Samsung J3.
nor will it accept the NHS track and trace app.
what the fuck am I supposed to do?
i fucking hate technology.

It's a nightmare eh? I'm not sure why they need track and trace when all ten thousand who attend are on City's database so any problems they can just text everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.