Return of Supporters

Boo hoo. Get a Fukin grip. Self entitled post if ever I saw one, there’s loads of city fans disappointed, but they don’t choose to make it all about them.
You’re obviously too stupid to realise that this post isn’t about me.

I am pointing out that the decision to not reward loyalty in the allocation for the Everton match shows that we are all just merely Customers as far as City are concerned. We are not valued and just a number.

Way above your head it appears..

You’re obviously too stupid to realise that this post isn’t about me.

I am pointing out that the decision to not reward loyalty in the allocation for the Everton match shows that we are all just merely Customers as far as City are concerned. We are not valued and just a number.

Way above your head it appears..
‘A realisation that my loyalty to City counts for nothing. It’s a one way love and City couldn’t care less about me.’
how is your post not about you?
dont necessarily disagree with your point, but at least admit it’s about you.

I think seafordblue has a valid point to be fair.

I know of an "occasional" supporter, non-seasoncard holder, very few (if any) loyalty points, who got a ticket in the ballot. Now not going, having found out our Supp Club Branch isn't running a coach for the game and not prepared to drive. Given this type of scenario Seaford Blue has a right to be pissed off IMHO.

‘A realisation that my loyalty to City counts for nothing. It’s a one way love and City couldn’t care less about me.’
100 percent about the poster, and in reply I’m not stupid

Sure, as a City fan that has thousands of loyalty points and didn’t get a ticket for Everton, I am included in the point I am making.

Loyal City fans have been treated as simple customers not valued supporters. What’s your point, apart from being pedantic?

I know of an "occasional" supporter, non-seasoncard holder, very few (if any) loyalty points, who got a ticket in the ballot. Now not going, having found out our Supp Club Branch isn't running a coach for the game and not prepared to drive. Given this type of scenario Seaford Blue has a right to be pissed off IMHO.

Having just seen posts which crossed with mine it would appear that Seaford Blue is allegedly not necessarily pissed off himself, but on behalf of others. Whatever, I still reckon his points are valid.

Sure, as a City fan that has thousands of loyalty points and didn’t get a ticket for Everton, I am included in the point I am making.

Loyal City fans have been treated as simple customers not valued supporters. What’s your point, apart from being pedantic?
My point is that you are pissed off at not getting a ticket.
fair enough.
but don’t dress it up as some wider loyalty points issue.
would you make the same post if you’d got one?

17K+ points averaged between me and my two sons but no ballot tickets.

Trying to look at this positively I conclude that:-
  • The Everton match is only a glorified friendly.
  • Aguero possibly won’t even play with his latest injury and maybe he will still have something to say in Porto.
  • £250 saved travelling up from Seaford can go towards the Porto trip
  • Pre planned title presentations (Huddersfield) are a damp squib compared to the ones v QPR, West Ham and Brighton.
  • I’ve already seen City close at hand at Wembley lift a trophy this season, so I can visualise how it will go, let alone every other trophy I’ve witnessed City winning for the past 45years..

• A realisation that my loyalty to City counts for nothing. It’s a one way love and City couldn’t care less about me. No longer should I feel guilty if I decide to miss a midweek Champions league group game. Simply, City see me as a Customer, no less important than I am to Amazon.com..

It's always been the same though mate if we think back. Unless we knew/know someone in the ticket office they haven't got a clue who we are and couldn't care less. I would guess they change staff often too, a lot of students used to work there part time I think.

I used to work at sea and when we were due to play Gillingham in the play off final they put the tickets on sale when I was away. I spent every spare minute trying to get through on the phone but I think they had it off the hook. You had to queue at the ground for a ticket, which I couldn't do obviously. I had loads of ticket stubs home and away and was on the list for phone purchases but it meant diddly squat. In spite of us having an average attendance of 28,000 and in the end getting 46,000 when I got home they had sold out. I think they went on open sale in the end. It was infuriating and once I got through to the club once all tickets had gone and tried to explain my predicament nobody gave a fuck. I was livid and luckily managed to get one off someone in the end. We have always just been a faceless number unfortunately.

I'm sorry for yourself and everyone who missed out this time.

On a purely selfish basis myself will the club still have the neck to continue the fifty pound money grab off people intent on attending as many games as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.