Return of Supporters

No he says that he has attended One Away game and got 10,000 points in eight years, not possible even with Platinum.
But the home games, we play a fair few with CL and domestic cups. All come with bonus points if you are in all the schemes.

The Supporters who have the maximum points of 24,000 approx, have been on the Points system from the start 19 years, and those guys have been to every single game home and away, ???????

And they will all be Platinum, as they want to stay out in front and good look to them, they put the miles and effort in.

Simple - vast majoity of those 25 years do not qualify as Loyalty. City only count loyalty since moving to the Etihad.

That, combined with the bribery that Platinum brings, means that somebody regularly attending for 8 years and playing the game that City likes means they overtake someone who just goes to games and doesn't entertain the bollox surrounding it
They count from 1998 with his season ticket so 23 years do.

If someone goes to 19 games and someone else 50/60 games in the same season, they the latter deserves more points and priority.

At one time being on all the cup schemes got you an extra 60 or 75 points that’s all
When I first joined only did it as in those days if you rang up always had to pay £2-50 booking fee per ticket which was always a piss take when sometimes it’s was only a tenner and kids were a quid

Quite a few home games Reading in the FA cup being a good example and a chance to get to the new Wembley for the first time we got 100 points

And the top tier of the Colin Bell was shut
So there’s a sign just how arsed some were back in the day

Or they spent £150/200k and people who don't put any effort in think they are deserving every big match.
You’ve just given me a near heart attack. How are you getting £150/£200k. Not saying you’re wrong but hoping it’s less than this as I’ve got 22,200 points and wouldn’t have thought it’s as much as that. Probably better not to think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.