Return of Supporters

The government seems to care more about COVID than everyday people do...must mean there’s sometime of money being made that you don’t know about.

we all would, but if i was to choose between the two.

Trophies win
Football is nothing without the fans. Champions League, trophies etc are meaningful for a while because the army of fans are still their in the background.

I want to go to a game again so I don't have to say that the last game I attended was getting beat at Old Trafford.

I’m cautious about going back and thinking of knocking it on the head this season regardless but I totally agree on this. Mind you, I was that fucking wankered that day I barely remember anything about the match apart from Ederson’s cock-up near the end. That’s what happens when you go on the lash with @dunjamon and try to keep up with him ;)

Football is nothing without the fans. Champions League, trophies etc are meaningful for a while because the army of fans are still their in the background.

Exactly. The only reason Liverpool winning the league was bearable, was that there was no one there to see it. Same as our Champions League failure, we wouldn't have seen us win it.
I'm nearly over both already.

Hopefully fans will be back at the sharp end this season. As long as we're in contention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.