Return of Supporters

Boris has just said no fan's in sporting events in his new measures and said he expects these measures to stay in place for six months. So effectively that's the season done.

Agree and it wouldn’t surprise me if we are not back at all this season.

Me neither.

We will get games off in the very near future as well as more and more players test positive and it wouldn't surprise me if the league gets suspended again.

Boris has just said no fan's in sporting events in his new measures and said he expects these measures to stay in place for six months. So effectively that's the season done.
"Unless we palpably make progress."

Wait, so you're saying Liverpool went and won the league 30 years on without any fans ... their fans will never see their team play as champions and by the time they get back, their team would no longer be champions and someone else (us most preferably) would have been crowned the next champions ...

Last edited:
Hopefully these small spectator trials can start to recommence later in october. We need a period of just gradually increasing numbers at events with health and safety guidelines applicable and then just scale up. I fear for lower league teams who have massive costs and no matchday revenues.

Hopefully these small spectator trials can start to recommence later in october. We need a period of just gradually increasing numbers at events with health and safety guidelines applicable and then just scale up. I fear for lower league teams who have massive costs and no matchday revenues.

Unless a miracle happens there will be no trials till at least after Christmas. Boris has said these new measures may be in place for 6 months.

Best we can hope for now is maybe some fans back in March and gradually build to the end of the season then back to normal for next.

Hashtag had a full on pitch invasion last night. Granted it was a small one but there was nothing covid secure about the crowd and not a mask in sight. Meanwhile Johnson pulls the plug on trials. As ever this government is all over the place with its strategy and all I read from today is no City games till Easter, minimum.

It is the FA's definition of 'elite level' which isn't helping lower league teams and will kill the national league.

The supporters coming back in October looks more likely that that will not happen. The only way that is going to happen is if the citizens of this country learn to stay two metres apart and where their face masks.

Last Saturday I saw eight people at on pub bench, 4 on either side. the way they were sitting you couldn't get a piece of paper between them. It's because of idiots like this that the virus is on the in crease. The same goes for the supermarkets, I see more and more people not wearing their masks. yet no member of staff dares to tell them to wear their masks.

While with heart problems have to spend most of my time indoors, because I can't afford to go out to much in case I catch the virus. If I do I could become seriously ill and that is something I don't want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.