Return of Supporters

Might be in the minority but just wish they hadn't bothered letting us back in for one game,think this causes all sorts of problems for City and the fans as to who gets to go, as a family the daughter is jabbed twice, I should be once and the lad won't be jabbed.
Do I really want to go and see something I've had no part of this season, or do we come back when we can all come back together as the actual match is such a small part of the match day experience
Totally undecided at this point
Just go to the game if you get chance ffs!
Some of our supporters are sounding more and more like the rags with each passing day. Can you just imagine in 20 years time

“I could have attended to watch City lift their 3rd Premier League in 4 years, but I didn’t go as I couldn't decide which child I should take with me”

If we are good/lucky enough to win the league I would be gutted to not be able to be there to see us lift the trophy if it comes down to a ballot for tickets.

If I am unlucky to not be able to get tickets for a potential trophy lift them I would be so happy the team would have a good number of blues there to show them all our support.
Personally I would make this like an away game and give it to loyalty points them with the most points deserve it most.

If we are good/lucky enough to win the league I would be gutted to not be able to be there to see us lift the trophy if it comes down to a ballot for tickets.
Don't worry. According to some muppet posting in the Telegraph, we wont need 10,000 tickets.

What date is the last game? Will people without tickets be able to congregate in town by then for an outdoor piss up in the sunshine? We might not all be able to attend, but could be a great way to celebrate.

Just go to the game if you get chance ffs!
Some of our supporters are sounding more and more like the rags with each passing day. Can you just imagine in 20 years time

“I could have attended to watch City lift their 3rd Premier League in 4 years, but I didn’t go as I couldn't decide which child I should take with me”

We come as a team all go or none, if the lad isn't happy going without a jab we don't go, simple as, on one hand does it even matter being there if we have played no part in the other 37 matches?

We come as a team all go or none, if the lad isn't happy going without a jab we don't go, simple as, on one hand does it even matter being there if we have played no part in the other 37 matches?
More a case of actually enjoying something in the shit foresaken year we've had.

It is likely to be a new Tier system and Manchester will be in too high a tier no doubt for any fans, or maybe a reduced number.

I wonder if Moonbeam is practicing throwing shapes? Her efforts last time to the brass band top of the pops 35 year melody were quite inept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.