Return of Supporters

250 are for those South who meet the criteria as it comes down but given the low numbers and obviously different starting points, there's no travel requirements so it's a simple ticket purchase.

I think.
Thanks. Thought something like that. Will watch at home. Had to do iit for so long now that oe more game ain't going to matter that much.

Many people have managed without alcohol all day, thousands have driven there and back n the past as I have , I've driven 3 times and managed ok . I've still enjoyed myself ,

I'm not a huge beer monster and I don't even drink lager, which I think is served in Wembley, but after 4+ hours on a coach and the same prospect coming back it would be nice to have a pint or a glass of wine or two.

agree totally. Our club has been penalised again by those in charge - using the excuse that Spurs are in London anyway. I think we’re being used as guinea pigs so they can monitor the affect on us compared with the freebies
Experimenting with putting people in an enclosed space with no natural ventilation for eight hours. Welcome to the Covid bus.

That’s not confirmed yet. Tomorrow’s semi has alcohol, decision on the final made next week
Out of all this shit show this is the one that's most annoying. I will accept all the travel restrictions but they won't say if there is beer. The other semi final will so why penalise us? I don't want to get shit faced but after 5 hours on a coach a beer and a burger would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.