Return of Supporters

Will it be print at home tickets or on phone only? My uncle was also successful and I don't think he has a smartphone!

A shan question but are tickets transferable ?.
Almost feel guilty as a couple of guys who have looked after me have missed out

Only missed 2 games at the Etihad, An fa cup game I had tickets for and fixture was moved to a date I was going on holiday so let someone else use it and Fulham in league cup a couple of years back due to a work thing, but again purchased a ticket and someone else went. so as far as City are concerned I have purchased a ticket for every game we have played since 2003. I have not got a ticket or in reserve pot was few hundred points from a guaranteed ticket, Yet someone I work with has a ticket they have only been to 5 games since 2003 , but yeah the ballot was fairest way. Right now it feels like a nail in the coffin regarding renewing
Ballots are shit, without a doubt.
Four days of the one of the two blondes fretting and worrying.
Are we in the ballot, did you fill it right, have we had confirmation, and numerous texts tonight.
In my opinion it’s not worth the stres.

Season ticket holder for 16 years, go to as many away games as my points will allow and it's gone to a ballot where my colleagues been to 7 games since 2013 and has got one. So tell me why every year do I pay the extra £100 for a platinum season ticket for double loyalty points when they mean diddly squat and you can't even have the decency to email regardless of the outcome?!

I can take not getting away games tickets with them going off points even though its a case of the rich get richer but this has topped it off for me, we really are just a number to them now and money in the bank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.