Revenge

Unfortunately mate that's pretty much what led to this thread.

just sign them up to a load of things using their phone i.e. job boards and employment agencies with a "fake" great CV they'd constantly call them for, any type of salesman website i.e. car dealers etc. just get their phone buzzing constantly. Don't even have to sign it up in their name, just fake email and their phone number. It's free for you, harms nobody else as it's not costing anything and will annoy the fuck out of them, especially because the calls will be different and random so they won't be able to pinpoint it.

Walk away dignity intact don't waste anymore of your precious life and time on this waste of space end of.

Not being funny but you sound like a bit of a nut job if you're coming on a forum asking for ideas of revenge. And you've managed to weed out the weirdest fuckin ideas of revenge from others. God bless the internet.

Not being funny but you sound like a bit of a nut job if you're coming on a forum asking for ideas of revenge. And you've managed to weed out the weirdest fuckin ideas of revenge from others. God bless the internet.
I agree mate. The Internet is fecking great ain't it!
Keep 'um coming everyone. I'm gonna try and fall out with someone just so I can use a few of these corkers! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.