Ribery - Bayerns Only Buyer

BlueMooner87

I know this is very speculative, especially after his recent comments, but I just heard on Sultana that Bayern have slapped a £100 Million asking price on him, I don't think that anyone other than ourselves would be able or willing to pay this sort of money.

So maybe we are Bayerns only option to sell and I am sure they would snap our hands off for that sort of money, weather Ribery would or not is a totally different thing.

please do not start moaning about a pointless thread I was interested in people opinions on the subject, also its a change from the tevez subject

i doubt even we would pay that amount, it think it is a huge figure slapped on his head to put people of because they dont want and dont need to sell him.

Although he's a very talented player, he is not worth £100,000,000. I know we have great wealth and that they make double this amount of money per day but to spend that on a player who looks like Gary Chuckle only uglier on top of the fact it'd match the fee we was willing to spend on Kaká (when on another level in terms of talent) is ludicrus to be honest. I wouldn't be very happy if we spent that amount of money on him at all. Tranny and Kaká have gone to Real for less money and they're two of the best in the world realistically, whether you want to admit that or not is your problem.

In conclusion I would not pay that much for Ribery as he is not worth that amount of money when you consider the level of his talent.

Can't say ive seen an awful lot of him and even what i have seen of him in my opinion wouldnt put him anywhere near 100 million. Also i wouldnt say the bundesliga is the strongest and for Bayern to demand that amount of money is ludicrous. For me, i would keep well away. I would rather someone like Sniejder or Arteta at half the price. Even Young could be prised away for 25million i think.

He's a great player, for sure, but I just think he'd turn us down due to no Champions League and us being a step down from Bayern Munich.

C_T_I_D said:
Although he's a very talented player, he is not worth £100,000,000. I know we have great wealth and that they make double this amount of money per day but to spend that on a player who looks like Gary Chuckle only uglier on top of the fact it'd match the fee we was willing to spend on Kaká (when on another level in terms of talent) is ludicrus to be honest. I wouldn't be very happy if we spent that amount of money on him at all. Tranny and Kaká have gone to Real for less money and they're two of the best in the world realistically, whether you want to admit that or not is your problem.

In conclusion I would not pay that much for Ribery as he is not worth that amount of money when you consider the level of his talent.
the thing is we are a little stuck at the moment, i think if we want to get the great worlds talent we will have to pay way over the top untill we get into CL and have proven our worth, i think it all depends on which direction the owners wish to go to get us to the next level

I`ll add to this mate,nice little story this.

Guy at work was in the Caribbean last week and got friendly with some bloke who claimed to be a mate of Craig Bellamy, he said to him that Ribery was coming to City this summer.

Now the guy at work doesn`t talk shit and is a City fan.But obviously i can`t vouch ( not sure on spelling ) for the so called mate of Bellamy.

Is it true? Well i doubt it,but we can dream can`t we.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.