Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

Robbies a bit of a jewel in the crown kind of a player imo. Last season we didn't have a solid enough base for him to shine from, i'm thinking that maybe this year we will have. And so he'll prove to be better this year. hopefully.

chorleybloo123 said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
To be honest, I was told by an ex academy player this week that City are looking to offload Robinho.

Now the guy is Rag and could be winding me up but he was pretty adamant. Plus I don't know why an ex academy player would still have contacts in the club as it was about 6 years ago he was there.

He seems to think that City see him as a bit of a prima donna and are just waiting for him to do something wrong so they can get rid of him. I hope not as I think Robbie could turn into something really special here. On his day he is absolutely magical.

So basically a Rag who hasn't been at City for 6 years told you he was going?

lol.

OK smart arse. Yes he is a rag but I work with him and to his credit (if that's possible with any rag) he doesn't usually join in with the petty wind up's of the others in my office.

Never said I believed it by any stretch, but he is adamant.

This Topic is a disgrace. how can some fans treat Robbi like this? Robbie LOVES city! he is our best player! and OFF and in every singel interview he talk City up to the moon. his personality seems to be great! serious! hes our most valuable player both OFF and on the pitch.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
chorleybloo123 said:
So basically a Rag who hasn't been at City for 6 years told you he was going?

lol.

OK smart arse. Yes he is a rag but I work with him and to his credit (if that's possible with any rag) he doesn't usually join in with the petty wind up's of the others in my office.

I'd wish you'd make your mind up. First he's a City reject who supports a shit team, then next he's a slightly off centred hasbeen popstar.....You've got problems mate!!!!! ;)

Petetheblu said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:

I'd wish you'd make your mind up. First he's a City reject who supports a shit team, then next he's a slightly off centred hasbeen popstar.....You've got problems mate!!!!! ;)

PMSL. Very good...

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

robbie for me, devil you know and all that.

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

You obviously never watch Bayern Munich play, Ribery is just as much of a mood player as Robinho.

This is pure fantasy. Robinho is going nowhere. Real have sold Robben to BM to pave the way for Ribery to go the other way. Ribery has made his desire to play for Real very clear.

svennis pennis said:
bluefandk said:
Its getting a bit sad with all of these Robbie-haters.

What is it the guy has done that makes you people hate him?

He is by far our most gifted player, with only grafters you win nothing!

If you want to challenge for honours you need a mix.

Without Robbie we would have none of the top players we now have. People need to remember he was the first and started the domino effect, and he is a fucking incredible player.

post of the week, spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.