Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

chorleybloo123 said:
Kinkys Blue Socks said:
To be honest, I was told by an ex academy player this week that City are looking to offload Robinho.

Now the guy is Rag and could be winding me up but he was pretty adamant. Plus I don't know why an ex academy player would still have contacts in the club as it was about 6 years ago he was there.

He seems to think that City see him as a bit of a prima donna and are just waiting for him to do something wrong so they can get rid of him. I hope not as I think Robbie could turn into something really special here. On his day he is absolutely magical.

my brother use to play for everton, he's at burnely now. any way, he use to play with a lad their who's cousin is ched evans, and me and my dad use to talk to his unlce. and he said that none of the players get told ANY transfer news. regarding ins and outs. i asked him many of times and he said that he does not have a clue. all he told us is that he was very close to going celtic last january. . and that robbie gets along great with everyone and is always dancing in the changing rooms, lol. and is proper down to earth.

your mate might be right but, if ched evans did not know any trasfer news i highly doubt that a player who has not been at city for 6 years would know.

It might be Tin hat time and I'm getting a lot of abuse for this post of but I stand by my comments and we will see if the same people having a go at me are on here in a couple of months calling for Robinho to be dropped, cos we all know they will be.

Sometimes people just have a blind defence of our players rather than see the truth that Hughes does not want him in the team and we can't afford to carry him for another season.

kiam06 said:
It might be Tin hat time and I'm getting a lot of abuse for this post of but I stand by my comments and we will see if the same people having a go at me are on here in a couple of months calling for Robinho to be dropped, cos we all know they will be.

Sometimes people just have a blind defence of our players rather than see the truth that Hughes does not want him in the team and we can't afford to carry him for another season.

What in god's name are you on about?

kiam06 said:

You're entitled to your opinion,and fair play to you for defending your stance.
Can't agree with it,though.
Robinho is up there with Kinky and Benarbia for me,and has far more natural talent than Ribery,imo.
OK so he doesn't always track back - show me an attacker who does,but he more than compensates for that in terms of flair.
And if he was a panic buy,name a manager who wouldn't snatch your hand off to have him in their squad.

this thread is crazy, absolutly insane!

Robinho is an amazing talent with a ton of flair and creativity,and much better than Ribery IMO

kiam06 said:

same applys if robbie wins us the league it will b nice to see u eat your words.........

Whenever the Taffia want to take a pop at one of City's sacred cows it's always preceded by a few carefully placed opinion pieces on boards like this. A few months before 'untouchable' Jim Cassell was shipped out there was a sudden rash of posts all questioning if his achievements were really all that. This is no different.

kiam06 said:

kiam06 said:

I thought it existed some kind of limitations of how DUMB a person can be! you're the Winner!
PLease provide some kind of Facts that says MH does not want Robbie in the team? Hes our best player top scorer. I can count up plenty of players who is far more worse than Robbie in our team, nevertheless HE LOVES OUR CLUB. You really pisses me off when you speak about our players like this! its ashame. everytime he got interviewed he talks City up to the sky! how many of our other players do that EACH AND EVERY TIME?

you're a Troll and should keep your opinions to yourself and save us for all the BS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.