Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

Disagree completely De Niro. With our money we were always going to attract big names, Robbie was a panic buy at the time because he was available, now in retrospect I don't think it was a great move and I think Hughes would rather have a player with a greater work ethic in that position. All of Hughes's signing so far have been grafters and I feel he is a little uncomfortable having Robbie in the team but feels the need to as he is such a 'superstar' and the owners demands it.

Mark Hughes should be allowed to shape the team as he wants and if this means getting rid of Robbie then so be it. You can see from the last few games he can't wait to get him off the pitch. Robinho is a world class talent and when he pulls the shirt on I will be 100% behind him but I just feel he would be better suited to another club in another league.

kiam06 said:
Disagree completely De Niro. With our money we were always going to attract big names, Robbie was a panic buy at the time because he was available, now in retrospect I don't think it was a great move and I think Hughes would rather have a player with a greater work ethic in that position. All of Hughes's signing so far have been grafters and I feel he is a little uncomfortable having Robbie in the team but feels the need to as he is such a 'superstar' and the owners demands it.

Mark Hughes should be allowed to shape the team as he wants and if this means getting rid of Robbie then so be it. You can see from the last few games he can't wait to get him off the pitch. Robinho is a world class talent and when he pulls the shirt on I will be 100% behind him but I just feel he would be better suited to another club in another league.

Robinho a panic buy? I never thought i'd hear that from any football fan let alone a city fan. Of course it was a great move by the club, it made the world of football take notice and also meant we had brought in one of the top players in world football

Mark Hughes has been allowed to shape the team has he wants as you can see by the players he brings in but one players he's kept playing during his time is Robinho and if he was against it that much then surely he wouldn't have played him as much as he has done? I don't for one minute believe he's been told Robinho must play so it's his decision to keep playing Robbie

He's one of the best players in the premiership and i find it hard to understand why anyone would want to get rid of him for a player who's only ever played in the French and German leauges

Robinho was an intent buy. Imagine if we'd signed van nistle turtle that day too, or if we had Torres for 50m, would these have been panic buys? No, it was a massive signal of intent, and in a way it was kinda lucky that Robbie was available. It was funny, cause that mornin, i said to my dad, wouldnt it be awesome if we snipped robbinho from chelsea's clutches, and we did.

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

Played 2, won 2, 4 clean sheets on the trot and you want to see our biggest name move on!!

Ribery unproven in the prem, I rest my case.

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

Its tin hat time lad

in a 7 seater car full of city 35 miles away from portsmouth after setting off at 9,30am. Sell robbie lmfao. Now back to my larger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.