Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

Robinho is the only genuine world-class talent we have, I wouldn't offload him for a blowjob off Rihanna.

Kiam you're a clown.

robinho has a different job to do this year. I have my concerns about how he will respond to the new formation. the team is no longer built around him. he roams too much, has given the ball away too much, hasnt been covering bridge enough. he won't get in the box as often this year. you can always rely on him for one or two magic moments, but he has to work a little harder, show a little more positional discipline, and help us keep possession more, otherwise he'll be possibly a burden to the others. It's not that he can't do it, but is he of a mind to sacrifice himself for the team? maybe it will just take a little adjustment on his part. that's why i don't think it's as simple as 'first season, 14 goals, second season, even more'.

Just logged into BM for first time in over a week. I don't know if there's any truth in this but I would do that deal, no doubt.

I posted that this deal would be good business during last season.

I haven't read the whole thread but I bet the tubthumpers are after you, Kiam...!

kiam06 said:
This is what I would like to see in the next few days, don't know about anyone else. I think Robbie is a world class player just don't think he is that effective in regards to overall workrate in the Premier League.

On the other hand Ribery brings all the skill and class of Robinho ( probably not quite as much but still a lot) with the work rate too which I would prefer as the Premiership is such a physical league with work rate being a priority.

I don't know if there is any chance of this happening but if Barca want Robbie and Bayern want to sell I would like to see this move happen, anybody agree or is it tin hat time?

Go jump off cliff please, Robinho is truly great id rather have him that a lot of players and this is just unrealistic.

*singingtheblues* said:
Robinho is the only genuine world-class talent we have, I wouldn't offload him for a blowjob off Rihanna.

Kiam you're a clown.

I bloody would! He is good but not that good. SWP is more effective minute to minute, but he does things that others cant/wont try.

I dont believe that we have any world class players. They are few and far between (Messi, Ronaldo, Gerrard, There are few others in my opinion - xavi and iniesta are in the same league as robinho, tevez, but play for a massive team, with massive players) They are only a step above what we have in certain positions, but we will have them in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.