Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
Robbie left out, point made!!
after this it is clear you do not understand football. Robi was on the bench as for grounds like pompey we need more stability in defensive areas, especially as vanden borre is more a wingback. This means bellamy can track back and hit them with pace on the break rather than staying up field. My god whenever Robinho doesnt play do you need educating as to why that decision is made?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
after this it is clear you do not understand football. Robi was on the bench as for grounds like pompey we need more stability in defensive areas, especially as vanden borre is more a wingback. This means bellamy can track back and hit them with pace on the break rather than staying up field. My god whenever Robinho doesnt play do you need educating as to why that decision is made?

Robbie was on the bench because he is a liability my friend, we can't have a £32m 'superstar' who can only play home games when th sun is out, can't you see this?

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Robbie was on the bench because he is a liability my friend, we can't have a £32m 'superstar' who can only play home games when th sun is out, can't you see this?
this prick seriously needs to get banned, hes annoying as fuck

lee-mcfc said:
mods ban kiam06 thanks

Ban me for having an honest opinion, very sad to hear that. Defeats the object of a forum if every time you disagree with somebody you ask for them to be banned.

The fact is that I have touched on the truth and you do not like it. We will see over the season if I am proved right with regards to Robinho, if I am wrong I will hold my hands up but I am sure I will not be the one who is wrong.

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:
mods ban kiam06 thanks

Ban me for having an honest opinion, very sad to hear that. Defeats the object of a forum if every time you disagree with somebody you ask for them to be banned.

The fact is that I have touched on the truth and you do not like it. We will see over the season if I am proved right with regards to Robinho, if I am wrong I will hold my hands up but I am sure I will not be the one who is wrong.
It's obviously not the truth though isit if the vast majority of people on the forum don't agree with it. It's just your OPINION? theres a thought?.

Only plays in the sun? I seem to remember Robson scoring against Tottenham, FC Twente, Newcastle and a hat-trick against Stoke in horrible conditions to name a few last season.

Ribery better than Robinho come of it.

kiam06 said:

sisko_facepalm.gif

10.Goater_Legend said:
kiam06 said:

It's obviously not the truth though isit if the vast majority of people on the forum don't agree with it. It's just your OPINION? theres a thought?.

Only plays in the sun? I seem to remember Robson scoring against Tottenham, FC Twente, Newcastle and a hat-trick against Stoke in horrible conditions to name a few last season.

Ribery better than Robinho come of it.

Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the Premiership, the Premiership demands a bit more effort and work rate than other leagues such as Spain and Italy. Robbies talent is there for all to see I am not doubting it, I just think he is a luxury we can't carry in this league. Maybe Ribery will turn out to be the same but from what I have seen he has a far greater work ethic than Robbie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.