Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
It's obviously not the truth though isit if the vast majority of people on the forum don't agree with it. It's just your OPINION? theres a thought?.

Only plays in the sun? I seem to remember Robson scoring against Tottenham, FC Twente, Newcastle and a hat-trick against Stoke in horrible conditions to name a few last season.

Ribery better than Robinho come of it.

Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the Premiership, the Premiership demands a bit more effort and work rate than other leagues such as Spain and Italy. Robbies talent is there for all to see I am not doubting it, I just think he is a luxury we can't carry in this league. Maybe Ribery will turn out to be the same but from what I have seen he has a far greater work ethic than Robbie.

Why dont you just admit that you hate Robbie, and stop pretending, that this is a rationel opinion.

Now just go away!

southamptonblue said:
If someone scoring 15 goals in a mid table team in his first season in the prem is 'a luxury we can't carry in this league' ........you need to take your head for a shit!

Great goals return but be honest don't you think it papered over the cracks a bit? His all round contribution away from home was poor, if we are to do what we did today and start leaving him on the bench away from home, how long will it be before the toys come out and then my friends we have a problem, we can't afford to carry him. If we don't move him on I feel we will live to regret it in a couple of months.

bluefandk said:
kiam06 said:
Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the Premiership, the Premiership demands a bit more effort and work rate than other leagues such as Spain and Italy. Robbies talent is there for all to see I am not doubting it, I just think he is a luxury we can't carry in this league. Maybe Ribery will turn out to be the same but from what I have seen he has a far greater work ethic than Robbie.

Why dont you just admit that you hate Robbie, and stop pretending, that this is a rationel opinion.

Now just go away!

Robbie would be in my top 5-10 best players in the world, so please listen to what I am saying.

kiam06 said:
bluefandk said:

Now just go away!

Robbie would be in my top 5-10 best players in the world, so please listen to what I am saying.

If you think he is that good why do you hate him then?

I think you need this

tin_hat_2_mid.jpg

bluefandk said:
kiam06 said:

If you think he is that good why do you hate him then?

I will only say it one more time, he does not suit the Premier League he does not have the work ethic for it. It is that simple.

100%manc said:
I think you need this

tin_hat_2_mid.jpg

I will gladly wear this as I think I am 100% right and it will be proved if Robinho stays with us and thats 'if'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.