Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

bluefandk said:
kiam06 said:
I will only say it one more time, he does not suit the Premier League he does not have the work ethic for it. It is that simple.

well you clearly know nothing about football, 14 goals in his first season.
Not to mention he always makes Superman play better as they always know where each other are.

Can't be bothered to read thru the past pages, but Ribery will be going to Real next summer, they have a gentlemans agreement

kiam your full of crap

ribery isnt any better than robinho, i used to live in germany and i watched the bundesliga quite abit i dont he worth all the hype he is.

We need robinho he can win a game with a blink of a eye. Im sure robinho may read this forum and it fans like you that knock players confindence. How long before you start on tevez for not scoring or adebayor because he stopped scoring.

I think you need to look at what we have done over the past 12 months gone from a medicore team that everyone use to knock. But now a team that has everyone running scared.

So get your head out of your arse and actually think robinho is the most talneted player to play for us and long may player like him come to us.

CTID

Ryinho said:
kiam your full of crap

ribery isnt any better than robinho, i used to live in germany and i watched the bundesliga quite abit i dont he worth all the hype he is.

We need robinho he can win a game with a blink of a eye. Im sure robinho may read this forum and it fans like you that knock players confindence. How long before you start on tevez for not scoring or adebayor because he stopped scoring.

I think you need to look at what we have done over the past 12 months gone from a medicore team that everyone use to knock. But now a team that has everyone running scared.

So get your head out of your arse and actually think robinho is the most talneted player to play for us and long may player like him come to us.

CTID

Difference is Tevez and Adebayor put the work in and don't go missing in matches when the going gets tough.

kiam06 said:
Ryinho said:
kiam your full of crap

CTID

Difference is Tevez and Adebayor put the work in and don't go missing in matches when the going gets tough.

Didnt you watch the palace game i thought he did well he was tracking back and defending. And i thought adebayor had a really quite game during the palace game. But yet i still support the players and dont get on there backs so i think that what you need to do aswell.

He had a good 20 min spell against Palace then went walkies as he always does leaving Wayne Bridge in the shit. Why do you think Hughes can't wait to sub him in every game, he just doesn't do enough for me. And as for your last point if Robbie is still with us when we next play I will be 100% behind him when he pulls the shirt on, still doesn't stop me having an opinion.

kiam06 said:
He had a good 20 min spell against Palace then went walkies as he always does leaving Wayne Bridge in the shit. Why do you think Hughes can't wait to sub him in every game, he just doesn't do enough for me. And as for your last point if Robbie is still with us when we next play I will be 100% behind him when he pulls the shirt on, still doesn't stop me having an opinion.

Fair point but still he is world class but we have barry who gets across and defends for him and robbie can make a quick counter attack and maybe score. I dont think hughes cant wait to sub him i think robbie tired from alot of work he is doing he now putting a foot in. I still think he scored about 15 goals this season, it still early stages yet no player has got into a real great form yet so we see how he goes, he may be bad like you say or maybe he be awesome like most of us are thinking i think it to early to judge a player and he still gelling with his new team mates

Ryinho said:
kiam06 said:

Fair point but still he is world class but we have barry who gets across and defends for him and robbie can make a quick counter attack and maybe score. I dont think hughes cant wait to sub him i think robbie tired from alot of work he is doing he now putting a foot in. I still think he scored about 15 goals this season, it still early stages yet no player has got into a real great form yet so we see how he goes, he may be bad like you say or maybe he be awesome like most of us are thinking i think it to early to judge a player and he still gelling with his new team mates

I sort of see your point, I just don't think he has that yard of pace to launch attacks. He doesn't seem to run at defenders as much as he did when he first joined. I don't understand the point about Barry I don't think one player should have to 'cover' for another it should be a team effort, Robbie should track back. I'm sure Barry would get annoyed doing somebody else's work.

kiam06 said:
Ryinho said:

I sort of see your point, I just don't think he has that yard of pace to launch attacks. He doesn't seem to run at defenders as much as he did when he first joined. I don't understand the point about Barry I don't think one player should have to 'cover' for another it should be a team effort, Robbie should track back. I'm sure Barry would get annoyed doing somebody else's work.
he does alot more nowadays. How did the rags cope with Ronaldo? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.